5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

O que é High Road? : selena:

a too much good album that your bad taste is unable to appreciate

:vegas:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

I feel like the public isn't really a fan of Kesha's new folky-acoustic sound. They liked her electro pop stuff. Its a shame, the worst time in Kesha's life, produced her BEST music. I don't think she'll ever go back to that sound. Kinky is the most "classic" Kesha we'll get

Erich Johnson
7 minutes ago, crackhead said:

Most of her fans are gays and they want music like Kinky (which is a great song btw). It’s the same for Joanne, it’s a good album but it’s not what the core fanbase want so they don’t really pay attention to it. 

this

:ohwell:

HeavyPunkLover

She should be happy with to be in the top 10 of the biggest music market in the world. She is someone that has a trusty fanbase and she is having a difficult but good career. She had a mega hit and we heard her a lot with other song on the radio. I don’t think people don’t care about her. We are such in a different place in history since she topped the charts with tik tok.

I really don’t get why getting worried about something like that. If you are a fan you will keep following the career of someone. If you like the music you will keep listening to it. If not you will maybe jump ship. If you follow someone just because is successful you are not a a fan, you are someone that seeks for power not emotion 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

xoxo Craig
Just now, Erich Johnson said:

a too much good album that your bad taste is unable to appreciate

:vegas:

Its so good that nobody knows what it is except from a few people on a Gaga fansite, yup okay

tumblr_p5v7xiWdEu1t1rvzco4_500.gif

End Racism Now

ryhanna

Honestly, I don't really know what people expect from pop stars. 

Ke$ha has been around since 2009. That's 11 years. To have similar success after a decade of being popular isn't something that happens all the time. Considering her personal struggles, the fact that she's 11 years into her pop career and has had a drastic change in sound and image, I think High Road has done fine. 

Fernster7

It is a bad album but it flopped because people just don't care about Kesha. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

17 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

kesha is trying too hard to be inspiration in a quirky way, she's also trying too hard to capture what made her successful, yet songs that had a lil more substance like cowboy blues, honey and (dare i say it) kinky were songs that people highly praised, because it came from a place of effortless joy

You put it so perfectly. Rainbow was great because it was worth the wait. Most of the tracks deserved a place on the album and whilst it's not heralded as massive success, it was a re-birth. High Road just feels like a step backwards.

MaryJaneHolland

Because it's a bad album and she is over.

No hard feelings, I like her a lot and all her past albums, but this one is not it.

Reid LePage
7 minutes ago, Noir said:

You put it so perfectly. Rainbow was great because it was worth the wait. Most of the tracks deserved a place on the album and whilst it's not heralded as massive success, it was a re-birth. High Road just feels like a step backwards.

don't get it twisted, i love it as an album, but it took a minute to full adjust and be like "y'know.... i didn't need this album from her right now, i could do without it" and it's sad because her bodies of work never disappointed. but when raising hell dropped, i was like "this... doesn't feel like old kesha, how are you going to try relive something if the person you were living it with is someone you don't want to associate with anymore?", it's like kool aid without sugar y'know? 

Defmix100

maybe not knowing about it, I would bet 9 out of 10 people I ask won't know she has a new album. I wouldn't even know it existed if it wasn't for this site.

nswain1110

46 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Not hating on Kesha but she's basically a one hit wonder that lasted a little bit more than usual, not saying the album itself it's bad  neither the rest of Kesha's music but honestly the GP isn't into her 

1. Tik Tok

2. Blah Blah Blah

3. Your Love Is My Drug

4. Take it off

5. My First Kiss

6. Right Round

7. We R Who We R

8. Blow

9. Die Young

10. Timber 

....say hello from the Top Ten of the BB Hot 100 🙌

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/