💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga doing grocery shopping minutes ago(Feb 15th)

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, freebit said:

Those things being massive quantities of wine. :lolly: Relateable.

And toilet paper (or paper towel – can't quite tell) and what looks like parchment paper but also could be plastic wrap. 

Honestly, I love how quotidian it all is, the buying of these everyday things, and her purse positioned in the middle of the wine and toilet paper/paper towel. Since the grocery store is in Berkeley, she must've been at Michael's place, and unlike her, he probably does his own shopping and needed to pick up some stuff, and she came along. Grocery shopping is probably a novelty for her since she doesn't do it that often. 

Stars – they're just like us. :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

literally the best combination of a really deep and solid woman with a crazy pink hair kid

i f***** love you joanneeeeeeee :messga:

Woolfsmck

Domesticga ftw....:heart:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

And toilet paper (or paper towel – can't quite tell) and what looks like parchment paper but also could be plastic wrap. 

Honestly, I love how quotidian it all is, the buying of these everyday things, and her purse positioned in the middle of the wine and toilet paper/paper towel. Since the grocery store is in Berkeley, she must've been at Michael's place, and unlike her, he probably does his own shopping and needed to pick up some stuff, and she came along. Grocery shopping is probably a novelty for her since she doesn't do it that often. 

In my opinion it is look like a paper towel and I have a different idea about it. In my experience, there are two types of people, one who uses paper towels for everything in the kitchen and the other one, who not (I'm the other type). Gaga is clearly the first type, she  uses it even as napkins. She bought the biggest package, so she is not kidding, she wants to cook a lot with Michael. :giggle:

JazzGa
11 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

This explanation makes the most sense of all! Some users were suggesting she was doing a papp trot or flexing on Michael to explain why she didn't have her assistants shop. Those are fun to think about but your explanation makes too much sense. She was staying with Mickey and he does his own shopping so she went along for kicks n giggles. :) I wonder if she was already dressed up before or if she decided to dress up for the Good Denizens of Whole Foods :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• 2 weeks later...
high heeled fem
On 2/16/2020 at 4:38 PM, Flippy said:

Ugh. She needs to come to Berkeley and shop there :flutter:

i can only imagine my reaction to running into her at the store

Holy **** I live in Berkeley too I didn’t know even a Gaga fan existed here! So I was going to Monterey the day she was spotted but didn’t goto the next day 

the universe always tries to align me with her 😭😭

high heeled fem
On 2/16/2020 at 8:09 PM, Franch Toast said:

Sadly it’s not in Berkeley where I live I WISH it was :-( 

its 2 hours away. Weirdly enough I was going to the exact spot she was in that day but didn’t goto the next day I missed out :sharon:

Flippy
45 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Holy **** I live in Berkeley too I didn’t know even a Gaga fan existed here! So I was going to Monterey the day she was spotted but didn’t goto the next day 

the universe always tries to align me with her 😭😭

Haha! I live in Oakland but work in Berkeley! I’d die if she were at the UC Campus randomly :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Haha! I live in Oakland but work in Berkeley! I’d die if she were at the UC Campus randomly :cryga:

Omg amazing I actually live on the Oakland / Berkeley border this is so crazy !!! Wtf lol 😂 someone in my area on GGD!!!! 

Flippy
2 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Omg amazing I actually live on the Oakland / Berkeley border this is so crazy !!! Wtf lol 😂 someone in my area on GGD!!!! 

Omg this is crazy!!! :giveup:

I’ve been looking for Bay Area monsters for the longest :cryga:
I’ve only seen SF monsters but :messga: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, Flippy said:

Omg this is crazy!!! :giveup:

I’ve been looking for Bay Area monsters for the longest :cryga:
I’ve only seen SF monsters but :messga: 

Omg ikr!! **** the city

oh please message me :cryga:

:kiss:

Archived