question

Feb 20th: Yes or No?

MaryJaneHolland

?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Could someone explain again how/why Mr S is to be taken seriously? I don’t even remember cuz there’s been sooo much bs lol

Also who said the 20 or the 21? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Candy Gaga

No

Lead single this time has great hype to be her 5th #1 her team ain't stupid as yall think. It's just that The Box song has around 500 chart points and the next song at #2 on hot 100 has 200 something so they'll wait for at least mid March till The Box starts to lose points and then release LG6 lead for a #1 potential

Dr Fudge
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Could someone explain again how/why Mr S is to be taken seriously? I don’t even remember cuz there’s been sooo much bs lol

Also who said the 20 or the 21? 

Over the years MrS has been right and has been wrong about a lot of releases dates of major music stars from weeks to months in advance. He’s apparently an insider. But at the end of the day, ultimately Gaga and Interscope are the ones who make the call and that means that no insider truly knows all.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

38 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Over the years MrS has been right and has been wrong about a lot of releases dates of major music stars from weeks to months in advance. He’s apparently an insider. But at the end of the day, ultimately Gaga and Interscope are the ones who make the call and that means that no insider truly knows all.

which ones?

Dr Fudge
59 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

which ones?

Oh, I say that from an observational standpoint. I don’t personally follow or necessarily believe MrS’ predictions. It’s he said she said and I know I’ve seen MrS followers say that he’s been right about Dua Lipa and Taylor releasing songs in recent days, while wrong about other things.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived