💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sweet but Psycho triggers mental health groups

Lighter

Featured Posts

Andreu
28 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

What happened to Ava Max? I remember the gays saying she's the next Gaga, where is she? :oprah:

sis where you been

But can we talk about the lazy song writing

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho

It really bothers be that she repeats psycho in two lines, right after another. :awkney:

Don't visit my profile

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Anyway she has explained the meaning of the song before

00:46 Ironically, she mentioned almost every pop girl there but Gaga, the popstar that most people think she's trying to replicate. :laughga:

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

What happened to Ava Max? I remember the gays saying she's the next Gaga, where is she? :oprah:

Even my 50 y.o. dad says that, he is a fan of hers I can't, I find her so basic :enigma:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Lighter
2 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

00:46 Ironically, she mentioned almost every pop girl there but Gaga, the popstar that most people think she's trying to replicate. :laughga:

She’s shady lol

Lighter
10 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Damn imagine the reaction if Gaga released Princess Die :gum:

It ALREADY DID cause a stirr check out the wiki page

illySpencer
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

But hasn't she released like 4 singles since SBS and they all flopped? :oprah:

Only SBS will be on her album, she confirmed it. 

sarahb
6 minutes ago, Lighter said:

It ALREADY DID cause a stirr check out the wiki page

Is there a link I can't find anything about controversy :huh: (I'm not doubting there was though lol)

Even so it would be 100x worse if it got an official release. 

Lighter
11 hours ago, sarahb said:

Is there a link I can't find anything about controversy :huh: (I'm not doubting there was though lol)

Even so it would be 100x worse if it got an official release. 

Gaga caused more controversy after her performance of June 27 in Melbourne, where she debuted a new song called "Princess Die", about suicide and mental illness.[88] The song's lyrics, including lines such as "I wish that I was strong/I wish that I was wrong/I wish that I could cope/but I took pills and left a note" were slammed as "distasteful" by suicide charities, who feared the message about the suicide that the song portrayed. Chris Wagner of Lifeline, an international crisis support service, stated, "Lifeline is very concerned about the nature of the song, particularly as it clearly describes the method of suicide and talks in depth about suicide. It doesn't actually have any message of hope, of help seeking, or anything of a positive nature whatsoever."[89] The song's references to Diana, Princess of Wales and her death also caused offense and outrage, despite Gaga attempting to distance herself from such controversy by clearly spelling out the name of the song during her concert.[90]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_Ball

crackhead

it’s really not that deep but I think that it’s extremely distasteful to blatantly use mental health as a marketing tool.

Archived