Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Valentine Day pic with Michael

messybottom

Featured Posts

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Why on earth are you getting so stressed over Sarah and Michael following each other? Damn 😵  OK sure, it means nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

But if you want to throw shade about being 12 years old, I'm not the one who was cocksure that Bradga was happening because of movie chemistry. I distinctly remember you claiming they were literally in love and that you were fully invested  at the "most irreverent pop girl and Hollywood's golden boy" were about to emerge as the new Brangelina. You like to claim to be so right about Gaga's love life yet you were so wrong on that. 

So don't come at me like I'm some delusional shipper because that's you.  

I wasn’t here during all the bradga stuff, but I’m pretty sure you’re getting usernames mixed up. @Ktaylor99 seems like one of the most level-headed and laidback users on here 

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Why on earth are you getting so stressed over Sarah and Michael following each other? Damn 😵  OK sure, it means nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

But if you want to throw shade about being 12 years old, I'm not the one who was cocksure that Bradga was happening because of movie chemistry. I distinctly remember you claiming they were literally in love and that you were fully invested  at the "most irreverent pop girl and Hollywood's golden boy" were about to emerge as the new Brangelina. You like to claim to be so right about Gaga's love life yet you were so wrong on that. 

So don't come at me like I'm some delusional shipper because that's you.  

Ah yes. You always always are so good at telling me who I am. Except you don’t realize it shows who you are. I will be reporting you again. Your stalking really creeps me the f*ck out. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

HausOfG
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

I wasn’t here during all the bradga stuff, but I’m pretty sure you’re getting usernames mixed up. @Ktaylor99 seems like one of the most level-headed and laidback users on here 

Well not in relation to Bradga. She was fully stating they were in love. I remember because I couldn't stand the bradga crap and she was always in those threads. And lots of people were invested in that ship so whatever but she needs to stop throwing shade at me for acting 12 years old for noting Gaga's bestie and boyfriend are now following each other. I just stated a fact. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

HausOfG
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

Ah yes. You always always are so good at telling me who I am. Except you don’t realize it shows who you are. I will be reporting you again. Your stalking really creeps me the f*ck out. 

Reporting me for what? What on earth are you talking about? 

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Full disclosure - I said something like “they are in love drag me” after the Oscars. LIKE LITERALLY ALL OF AMERICA SAID. I’ve moved on - but my stalker can’t. 

This person joined ten hours ago and came right at me as soon as I disagreed with something that really has little to do with LG and her new man.

This person keeps getting banned and joining under new screenames to bully me. It’s sick and twisted and as much as the mods try I don’t think anything can done. 

I didn’t realize who they were at first but should have known better. 

I will leave GGD because it feels f*cking violating - but watch - if they don’t get banned they will also be extremely rude and pick fights with everyone they disagree with under the cloak of “defending LG”

It’s tragic really. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

HausOfG
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Full disclosure - I said something like “they are in love drag me” after the Oscars. LIKE LITERALLY ALL OF AMERICA SAID. I’ve moved on - but my stalker can’t. 

This person joined ten hours ago and came right at me as soon as I disagreed with something that really has little to do with LG and her new man.

This person keeps getting banned and joining under new screenames to bully me. It’s sick and twisted and as much as the mods try I don’t think anything can done. 

I will leave GGD because it feels f*cking violating - but watch - if they don’t get banned they will also be extremely rude and pick fights with everyone they disagree with under the cloak of “defending LG”

It’s tragic really. 

Wtf. You replied to me because I said they followed each other!! And threw shade at me.  Leave me alone.

blankpaper
17 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

It’s tragic really. 

Ugh I’m sorry that keeps happening to you. I’ve gotten some weird ass threats from people elsewhere on the internet and it’s definitely not a good feeling 

On 2/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, Gaby15 said:

That is true, but keep in mind that Michael is a businessman who is aware of the importance of PR and seems to have accepted this aspect of their relationship. Regardless, they seem genuinely happy, and that is all that matters.

Yesss, I hope so. But we will see what will happen...

TRILL MONSTER

Another one:bradley:

wasn't she dating some other guy not to long ago 

and an old guy after that lol 

gagasicebath
11 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Yes, imagine a single woman dating more than one man in her lifetime...

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

blankpaper
18 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Mmm slutshaming :neyde:

we literally know of 4 guys in the last 9 years. I’m willing to bet the majority of the people on this site have gone through more than that 

Modern Ecstasy2
7 hours ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

:what:

Yes she has a new partner. 

Is that ok with u

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

TRILL MONSTER
10 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

Yes, imagine a single woman dating more than one man in her lifetime...

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

girl its not that....i just don’t keep up with gagas dating life ....the last year has been a blur keeping up with Ms.Gaga joanne germanotta :selena: since iv been busy with my own life ..... and not to long ago i heard she was dating this other guy 

thats why im surprised when i saw this new one

like holy sh*t where have i been

Archived