Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Valentine Day pic with Michael

messybottom

Featured Posts

Gagaism
22 minutes ago, messybottom said:

i think he might be cuter than taylor (to me) :hor:

Yes. I personally love his nose and ears :v: also his eyes got something. Then the fact he seems very intelligent is a big turn on. :enigma:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG

I love how everyone is so positive about Michael. They really do seem serious about each other and all loved up. Sarah has followed him too :awesome:

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

misunderstood
16 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

I hate LMs :deadbanana:

I would like to see it

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Diamond heart99
12 hours ago, HausOfG said:

I love how everyone is so positive about Michael. They really do seem serious about each other and all loved up. Sarah has followed him too :awesome:

At least LMs approve something Gaga does these days 🙄

FYI - Sarah following him doesn’t mean sh!t. She still follows Dan. Bo and Bobby still follow Carino. LG doesn’t even follow her family.

Ya guys gotta stop believing social media is real. It ain’t. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

HausOfG
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

FYI - Sarah following him doesn’t mean sh!t. She still follows Dan. Bo and Bobby still follow Carino. LG doesn’t even follow her family.

Ya guys gotta stop being social media is real. It ain’t. 

It does mean something. It means at the very least that Sarah likes him. She followed Dan months before Gaga started dealing with him as they were co-worker so that's irrelevant. And she seemed to like Carino too at the time, they all did.

Michael  has his sm on lock down and he let her follow him. 

And SM is "real" because that's how we knew her and Dan had split up when they unfollowed each other and he posted that snarky caption. 

Nobody is saying its a sign they are going to get married, but right now it's a sign that things are going well and he's getting to know her best friend. Absolutely none of us know how things will play out, including the actual couple involved, so let's take it as it comes. 

blankpaper
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Ya guys gotta stop being social media is real. It ain’t. 

Plus Sarah follows like 2500 accounts. It really doesn’t mean anything 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
52 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

It does mean something. It means at the very least that Sarah likes him. She followed Dan months before Gaga started dealing with him as they were co-worker so that's irrelevant. And she seemed to like Carino too at the time, they all did.

Michael  has his sm on lock down and he let her follow him. 

And SM is "real" because that's how we knew her and Dan had split up when they unfollowed each other and he posted that snarky caption. 

Nobody is saying its a sign they are going to get married, but right now it's a sign that things are going well and he's getting to know her best friend. Absolutely none of us know how things will play out, including the actual couple involved, so let's take it as it comes. 

LOL! His social media isn’t on lock down, it’s private and he only has three posts. You think it’s a big deal he let LG’s best friend and business partner follow him? 

Lady Gaga herself follows LMs on Twitter.

Sarah still follows and likes Taylor’s posts.

Bobby doesn’t follow Cynthia. LG doesn’t follow Natali.

This is not commentary on Michael and Gaga - I’m simply pointing out that what happens on social media (especially follows) means zilch. Unless you are 12 years old. 

HausOfG
31 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Y'all are nuts. When your best friend and boyfriend follow each other it means something. At the very least that they are friendly. That's pretty important to me when I date someone. I guarantee of none of her friends ever followed him you would think it was strange. It was already noted that Maya was following him. Not sure what the issue is here.  If you're Gaga and your BFF and boyfriend followed each other wouldn't it mean something to you? 

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Y'all are nuts. When your best friend and boyfriend follow each other it means something. At the very least that they are friendly. That's pretty important to me when I date someone. I guarantee of none of her friends ever followed him you would think it was strange. It was already noted that Maya was following him. Not sure what the issue is here.  If you're Fafa and your BFF and boyfriend followed each other wouldn't it mean something to you? 

No. Because I’m an adult with a reasonable about of self esteem. I wouldn’t think it meant anything if none of them followed him.

By your logic - all of LG’s relationships are garbage because she didn’t follow Michael or HER FAMILY!!

BTW - I never said Sarah and Michael didn’t like each other - maybe they will be BFF. But a follow means nothing. 

Social Media is not real life. 

HausOfG
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Sarah still follows and likes Taylor’s posts.

Bobby doesn’t follow Cynthia. LG doesn’t follow Natali.

This is not commentary on Michael and Gaga - I’m simply pointing out that what happens on social media (especially follows) means zilch. Unless you are 12 years old. 

Yeah, why wouldn't Sarah not like Taylor's posts? 🤔 They hung out for years.  

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Y'all are nuts. When your best friend and boyfriend follow each other it means something. At the very least that they are friendly. That's pretty important to me when I date someone. I guarantee of none of her friends ever followed him you would think it was strange. It was already noted that Maya was following him. Not sure what the issue is here.  If you're Fafa and your BFF and boyfriend followed each other wouldn't it mean something to you? 

I’ve followed friends boyfriends that I hated. It didn’t mean anything 

and I wouldn’t think it was strange if none of them followed him. I wouldn’t even notice haha 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, HausOfG said:

Yeah, why wouldn't Sarah not like Taylor's posts? 🤔 They hung out for years.  

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Diamond heart99
23 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Yeah I mean I’m sure Sarah likes him and that all the Haus is happy for LG - but social media didn’t confirm that to me 🙄

HausOfG
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

No. Because I’m an adult with a reasonable about of self esteem. I wouldn’t think it meant anything if none of them followed him.

By your logic - all of LG’s relationships are garbage because she didn’t follow Michael or HER FAMILY!!

BTW - I never said Sarah and Michael didn’t like each other - maybe they will be BFF. But a follow means nothing. 

Social is not real life. 

Why on earth are you getting so stressed over Sarah and Michael following each other? Damn 😵  OK sure, it means nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

But if you want to throw shade about being 12 years old, I'm not the one who was cocksure that Bradga was happening because of movie chemistry. I distinctly remember you claiming they were literally in love and that you were fully invested  at the "most irreverent pop girl and Hollywood's golden boy" were about to emerge as the new Brangelina. You like to claim to be so right about Gaga's love life yet you were so wrong on that. 

So don't come at me like I'm some delusional shipper because that's you.  

Archived