Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Parker Became More Confident Working With Lady Gaga

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

"Kevin Parker says working with Lady Gaga taught him to be confident.

The Tame Impala star – who is back with new album 'The Slow Rush' today (14.02.20) – has revealed he was inspired by just how "human" the 'Born This Way' hitmaker was when they were in the studio for her 2016 LP 'Joanne'. In an interview with The Sun newspaper, Kevin shared: "It was great being in the same room as her. "Not just to witness the conviction she has for what she's doing but also to see how human she is.It was inspiring because I realised you don't need a superhuman level of confidence to still be confident in what you're doing."

He added: "I decided to be confident because I was wasting my time not being confident.

https://www.list.co.uk/article/114490-kevin-parker-taught-to-be-confident-by-lady-gaga/

gagaimpala.jpg

blankpaper

I think a lot of us are a little more confident because of how human she is :huntyga:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Cyber Babylon

"If Gaga can release a song like Perfect Illusion for her highly anticipated 5th Album, I can do whatever the F I want and call it a day, Thank  You Gaga!":reductive:

Lilmonzter

Good it's easy for people to remain intimidated being close to someone of her calibre :D

Sing C'est la vie 

1 hour ago, Chris Martin said:

"If Gaga can release a song like Perfect Illusion for her highly anticipated 5th Album, I can do whatever the F I want and call it a day, Thank  You Gaga!":reductive:

yikes...:messga:

Widows Kiss

He's well aware his version was better :fan:

Daylight Jokers

Ah, yes. Finally, a positive threa-

Nevermind.

Archived