Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop treating Gaga like crap.

Doot

Featured Posts

Can y'all quit complaining about "it's been four years"!?

It doesn't matter what other artists do. They are them, and she is she. She doesn't have to follow some specific schedule simply because her contemporaries do. 

She's literally stated multiple times she hates doing it. So anyone sitting there bitching about not getting music when they want it from her is straight up disregarding Gaga's personal needs and wants. 

It's disrespectful to her. 

baby whatever GIF

You can dislike something she's doing. Totally fine. 

You can feel distant from her at any point in time. Fine. 

But stop treating her like she isn't a person and needs to be doing things based on what you want. It's her career. Not yours. She's not an object. She's a human being. 

frustrated the wire GIF

What makes me laugh is people legit complaining in that thread about the new Haus Labs products, saying how they miss "the musician with a strong message about love and equality and kindness" while BERATING her with personal attacks. 

You don't care about her message. Not one of you who calls her a btch or any other derogatory term cares about her message. 

The woman literally stated she lost herself by trying to be what the fans wanted, versus what she wanted. She literally had a psychotic break, and y'all act like this towards her. 

All you guys are displaying is a sheer and utter lack of care about her as a person. 

Just. Stop. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cyber Babylon
Just now, Doot said:

Does that give anyone permission to be rude towards her? No. :ohwell:

I don't even read the entire thing, Honey:ohwell:

Just now, Erich Johnson said:

Yassss

Don't buy any Haus laboratories stuff ir enigma tickets

:party:

Please stay out of my thread if all you have to offer is lame remarks. 

Pop Music

yes

I can wait forever for her 

she is just so cute and amazing and like gosh how can anyone be really mean to her baffles me 

patience isn't my strong suit but I know with gaga good things come to those who wait 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Some people are already pressed :laughga:

Just now, Pop Music said:

yes

I can wait forever for her 

she is just so cute and amazing and like gosh how can anyone be really mean to her baffles me 

patience isn't a strong suit but I know with gaga good things come to those who wait 

Insane to me. Absolutely insane, lol. 

I wonder if people realize that their entitled, nasty behavior reflects worse on them than literally ANYTHING they complain about. 

Just now, Erich Johnson said:

I love those meltdowns more than any music 

:lmao:

Do...do you honestly think that type of behavior makes you seem at all funny, cool or mature? Legit?

NFRatwell

Didn’t you post this in the LG6 thread? Anyway... The best way to end drama is to stop talking about it. Making threads like these only makes it worse, which I’m sure you’ve noticed by the first replies. :ohwell: If you really want to solve problems in GGD and our fanbases stop talking about their existence 24/7 and start changing the way we interact, make throwback threads, talk about fan art, ask people what their favorite photo shoots are. We don’t need 5 threads about how terrible some monsters are to every 1 negative thread. 

Archived