đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop treating Gaga like crap.

Doot

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Do people make these threads for likes and reputation points? I am confusion. This thread has been made a million times before. Those with positive things to say will continue to voice them. Those with negative things to say will continue to voice them. Those who are too immature to handle opinions that differ from theirs will continue to try to put others down for it. The world goes on. 

I made this thread because I had something to say. The fact that people "liked" it has nothing to do with it. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

makes nasty derogatory comments about Gaga and her work and other people calm them out for not saying their opinion in a respectful way. 

Youre immature. People are allowed to have an opinion! You snowflakes need to stop. 

all we are asking is to be respectful on the way you post things. 

thats what a forum is for! I want to normalize shitty behavior!

A forum does not mean it is okay to be nasty towards someone, Trump Jr. 

i feel personally triggered by your thread because I know this applies to my behavior, so the fact I noticed you received many likes and support with your thread and because I have no other lame jabs, I'm going to focus on the fact that because you got many likes, therefore that must be the only reason you posted it. 

sylvester stallone facepalm GIF

10 minutes ago, Doot said:

makes nasty derogatory comments about Gaga and her work and other people calm them out for not saying their opinion in a respectful way. 

Youre immature. People are allowed to have an opinion! You snowflakes need to stop. 

all we are asking is to be respectful on the way you post things. 

thats what a forum is for! I want to normalize shitty behavior!

A forum does not mean it is okay to be nasty towards someone, Trump Jr. 

i feel personally triggered by your thread because I know this applies to my behavior, so the fact I noticed you received many likes and support with your thread and because I have no other lame jabs, I'm going to focus on the fact that because you got many likes, therefore that must be the only reason you posted it. 

sylvester stallone facepalm GIF

@ them it will be fun. :enigma:

1-F1-F7-E3-B-B94-D-4-B95-A3-CD-802-DC0-C

1 minute ago, Floppy said:

@ them it will be fun. :enigma:

1-F1-F7-E3-B-B94-D-4-B95-A3-CD-802-DC0-C

So I should just post a screenshot of my ignore list? :enigma:

Just now, Doot said:

So I should just post a screenshot of my ignore list? :enigma:

Well you could but if you @ them it would be much more entertaining. I mean you see the mental acrobatics certain members are doing just because you asked them to be respectful. But I'm sure you would be typing for hours so maybe thats not realistic. :enigma:

2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Well you could but if you @ them it would be much more entertaining. I mean you see the mental acrobatics certain members are doing just because you asked them to be respectful. But I'm sure you would be typing for hours so maybe thats not realistic. :enigma:

I would but that seems like WP territory and I'm an đź‘Ľ

JazzGa

Doot, you are my PREACHER and I love hearing you DELIVER THE GOOD WORD 

giphy.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Just now, Doot said:

I would but that seems like WP territory and I'm an đź‘Ľ

You know you don't have to lie to me. I know the truth.

tenor.gif

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

...Super!

yep i wish people would just treat gaga better those that take advantage of her 

LadyxGaGa

I genuinely thought these monsters are coming from a place of jest, I don’t think any of them would literally die if gaga never made another album, song, music in general. Plus I really haven’t seen anyone on here complain about how long it’s been since new music or anything. I only see flags with these rose colored glasses 

HausOfG

Agree. She deserves so much better than how we treat her :applause:

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Archived