💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop treating Gaga like crap.

Doot

Featured Posts

illySpencer
13 hours ago, Doot said:

Can y'all quit complaining about "it's been four years"!?

It doesn't matter what other artists do. They are them, and she is she. She doesn't have to follow some specific schedule simply because her contemporaries do. 

She's literally stated multiple times she hates doing it. So anyone sitting there bitching about not getting music when they want it from her is straight up disregarding Gaga's personal needs and wants. 

It's disrespectful to her. 

baby whatever GIF

You can dislike something she's doing. Totally fine. 

You can feel distant from her at any point in time. Fine. 

But stop treating her like she isn't a person and needs to be doing things based on what you want. It's her career. Not yours. She's not an object. She's a human being. 

frustrated the wire GIF

What makes me laugh is people legit complaining in that thread about the new Haus Labs products, saying how they miss "the musician with a strong message about love and equality and kindness" while BERATING her with personal attacks. 

You don't care about her message. Not one of you who calls her a btch or any other derogatory term cares about her message. 

The woman literally stated she lost herself by trying to be what the fans wanted, versus what she wanted. She literally had a psychotic break, and y'all act like this towards her. 

All you guys are displaying is a sheer and utter lack of care about her as a person. 

Just. Stop. 

Pointless, annoying, childish and ridiculous.

Just here to create more and more negativity and drama toward ppl who actually don't think like you and to split the already fragilise fanbase into two groups, the real fans who love her and the mean ppl who don't "deserve" her (your words).

If you can't support the fact that ppl can think differently than you, and can also criticize her, maybe YOU are the one who should leave, cause spoiler alert a forum is a place where anyone can talk and think what they want about her. It's called liberty of expression.

Plus we are not inot a f**king cult !   

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JANNNNEEEEEEEE
44 minutes ago, dynamite said:

:awkney: If it doesn't apply to you then you can obviously ignore it, they don't mean literally every fan

it certainly doesnt ive met gaga twice and i didnt ask her for anything ya know no grabbing at her for selfies and not even speaking to her so i guess that means i care about her just  like a lot of other monsters thank you 

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Just here to create more and more negativity and drama toward ppl who actually don't think like you and to split the already fragilise fanbase into two groups, the real fans who love her and the mean ppl who don't "deserve" her (your words).

If you can't support the fact that ppl can think differently than you, and can also criticize her, maybe YOU are the one who should leave, cause spoiler alert a forum is a place where anyone can talk and think what they want about her. It's called liberty of expression.

We had a similar thread 2 years ago over Gaga's ex Carino. You literally aren't allowed to dislike or criticise anything Gaga related without the gatekeepers having a meltdown  or straight up bullying you. But you see the same people being shady towards other artists just fine :fan: 

Reality

I completely agree.

A lot of this is also fueled by "rumors" and "insiders" who claim to have knowledge about dates. Stop believing these people. If people would do that, then I think we would be more level-headed and not so sporadic and crazy about new music. Stop believing every other person saying, "Oh, it's coming in a week!" and then getting mad when said person backtracks and says "Well, it looks like she changed the date!".

Music requires a lot of planning and coordination, Gaga and her team just can't change dates on the fly like that. These people know nothing.

We might as well just enjoy what she's putting out and continue supporting her whatever way possible. 

🃏🖤👹

25 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

A forum is not a place for trolls to run rampant without people calling them out. We won't normalize nasty behavior. 

illySpencer
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

A forum is not a place for trolls to run rampant without people calling them out. We won't normalize nasty behavior. 

Lonely Valentines Day GIF by Saturday Night Live

DiamondAngel

Do people make these threads for likes and reputation points? I am confusion. This thread has been made a million times before. Those with positive things to say will continue to voice them. Those with negative things to say will continue to voice them. Those who are too immature to handle opinions that differ from theirs will continue to try to put others down for it. The world goes on. 

dynamite
57 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

it certainly doesnt ive met gaga twice and i didnt ask her for anything ya know no grabbing at her for selfies and not even speaking to her so i guess that means i care about her just  like a lot of other monsters thank you 

...Super!

honestly can't stand the entitlement this fan base has tbh, after the reception of ARTPOP & Joanne, how her own fans were trashing it, no wonder she's hesitant to release new material. She has said in interviews that gets severe anxiety before releasing her albums. This fan base clearly adds to that lol. Gaga is winning, she's 30 something and is being a buisness woman which I love, the growth from 2008 has been amazing to witness <3

AxelWolf

LadyxGaGa

does she actually get flack on this site? I thought we were all fans, so I haven’t seen anything negative about GaGa in any aspect. I have seen people that think they work at Pitchfork but nothing else. Plus I don’t think anyone is really in a rush for new music, we just got an album last year. Maybe next year or end of next year 

1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

No one said you can't voice your opinion we'd just prefer you not be rude or disrespectful when doing so. What's not clicking I swear the lack of comprehension is astonishing.

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

No one said you can't voice your opinion we'd just prefer you not be rude or disrespectful when doing so. What's not clicking I swear the lack of comprehension is astonishing.

I am so confuzzled what’s going on y’all? 

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

:awkney: If it doesn't apply to you then you can obviously ignore it, they don't mean literally every fan

then what fans do they mean? 

dynamite
2 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

then what fans do they mean? 

Literally just the fans who the OP does apply to... they will know whether they've acted as in the OP or not 

LadyxGaGa
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Literally just the fans who the OP does apply to... they will know whether they've acted as in the OP or not 

oh I always thought those people were joking tho, like kind of like reading filth on a friend because only a friend can call you out like that, you know?

Archived