đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop treating Gaga like crap.

Doot

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Of course. Yet another "stop using an online pop forum for the reasons it was intended for" thread.

If it helps, I can assure you Gaga is way beyond "caring" about how "we" "treat" her. We're not on littlemonsters.com anymore. We don't interact. She doesn't care that we're annoyed. Why would you think a multimillionnaire legend would have nothing better to worry about than people on Gagadaily complaining that they want new music? 

chaeri pls

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Didn’t you post this in the LG6 thread? Anyway... The best way to end drama is to stop talking about it. Making threads like these only makes it worse, which I’m sure you’ve noticed by the first replies. :ohwell: If you really want to solve problems in GGD and our fanbases stop talking about their existence 24/7 and start changing the way we interact, make throwback threads, talk about fan art, ask people what their favorite photo shoots are. We don’t need 5 threads about how terrible some monsters are to every 1 negative thread. 

I understand where you are coming from, but I also think that if people let them run rampant, it only gets worse. 

They should know that for every nasty comment, they will get one that's calling them out. 

And there are far more negative threads. 

Jose P

Off-topic but the new profile pic threw me off guard :laughga:

But seriously, I mean idk why people can’t just wait. There are tons of other artists you can listen to. I know Gaga is our #1 fave but can’t you have other faves as well? I mean if Gaga were the only artist in existence then I would understand the rabid, unhealthy impatience for her new stuff. But she’s not. I want new music but I can wait. I know she’s coming someday.

I agree with you but we all know some members won't change. They will enter every enigma thread to talk about how awful it is and every haus labs thread to call her a sell out. Don't even get me started on them dragging her and her entire team over a leaked song that may or may not be a single or completely scrapped and irrelevant lol. It's sad but they won't ever go away.

Just now, littlepotter said:

Yet another "stop using an online pop forum for the reasons it was intended for" thread

Pop forums are intended to allow people to say "she's such a FCKING sellout. We don't want your crap makeup, we want music. Fck you Gaga"

I don't know what y'all think it's okay to normalize this behavior. IRL 90% of these people would end up getting sucker punched. 

Just now, Jose P said:

Off-topic but the new profile pic threw me off guard

Twas time for a change!

Just now, Floppy said:

I agree with you but we all know some members won't change. They will enter every enigma thread to talk about how awful it is and every haus labs thread to call her a sell out. Don't even get me started on them dragging her and her entire team over a leaked song that may or may not be a single or completely scrapped and irrelevant lol. It's sad but they won't ever go away.

I know. I get it. I honestly do. 

But seeing how they can't just get booted, I don't feel right just letting them spew toxic hate every chance they get. 

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I understand where you are coming from, but I also think that if people let them run rampant, it only gets worse. 

They should know that for every nasty comment, they will get one that's calling them out. 

And there are far more negative threads. 

I assure you, your thread isn’t telling anyone anything they haven’t been told already :oops: but I can’t stop you. And as long as the... people on here don’t care about the bullying of celebrities nothing is going to change until they get what they want. 

Just now, vedetegomes said:

I just hope I'll be still alive when she returns 

I mean...she didn't go anywhere :selena:

Just now, NFRockwell said:

I assure you, your thread isn’t telling anyone anything they haven’t been told already :oops: but I can’t stop you. And as long as the... people on here don’t care about the bullying of celebrities nothing is going to change until they get what they want. 

Sigh. I know. 

It just annoys me. 

Low-key that's why I wish the "ignore" function actually straight up blocked them. 

blankpaper

THANK YOU.

If you don’t like what an artist is currently doing, it’s okay to take a step back and take a breather for a bit. I’ve been a Taylor Swift fan for like 14 years but I hate her current album so I’m just not listening to it and I’ll regroup when something new comes out. I don’t get why it’s so hard for people to just take a break 

“she shouldn’t do Haus Labs because not all her fans wear makeup” ... ok? A lot do. There’s literally nothing she (or any artist) could do that would make everybody happy and cater to every single fan.

There's one particular user who has said they hate everything after ARTPOP. Like...you’re just going to be mad for 7 years? How does that benefit anybody? 

reality’s tight if the music is right

13 minutes ago, Doot said:

Sigh. I know. 

It just annoys me. 

Low-key that's why I wish the "ignore" function actually straight up blocked them. 

Time to start a petition for a block feature to not see certain members posts lol.:vegas:

I notice something on her social media...

Whenever people post mean comments and talk about “where is LG6” she will stop being active. :(

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I notice something on her social media...

Whenever people post mean comments and talk about “where is LG6” she will stop being active. :(

Until she has new Haus Labs to promote! :ally:

Archived