Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X Wants a Gaga Collab

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

RenegAde
1 hour ago, no sleep said:

Dude, Lil Nas X broke  record in US for longest-reigning No 1, he's surely bigger than any of the neverbeen generic blonde pop girls (kim petras etc) you gays stan for , i swear stans with the most cookie cutter taste in pop are so annoying [katy perry gaga etc the ones with the racist fans] nobody is denying those artists are good/impactful but at the same time broaden ur music taste imagine seething + diminishing artists bcuz all u listen to is gay pop, you guys think lana del rey is avant-garde, 

This entire post is so empty-headed that it doesn't even deserve to be addressed. I Cant believe someone would actually type this **** .

Take a sit please.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

Lightning my old Alejandro candles to prevent such crime from happening.

romantic candles GIF by Tennis

They've always worked during megarates, let's hope they don't let me down this time :laughga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

He had the big hit but he's not respected as a musician. It may sound snobby but I think LG is above that. He is clearly a 1 hit or 1 era wonder with minimal talent. However, it's flattering that he would like to work with her.

I do think it would be a good idea for LG to "hop on" a few tracks here and there during break periods. But not when she has an era starting as it can overshadow. It's a good way to keep your name out there in front of the younger crowd.

He’s cute and I like him but he needs to know that she doesn’t even collaborate with herself I-

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

This entire post is so empty-headed that it doesn't even deserve to be addressed. I Cant believe someone would actually type this **** .

Take a sit please.

Then why are you responding to it lmao

We get it you think Gaga is the second coming of jesus 

JazzGa

Well if she really is targeting the Zoomers with her new arcade-sounding, anime 90s retro themed era, then that sounds like it'll work great. I believe that Lil Nas X is a genre-crossing multitalent just waiting for his chance to do more :) Hopefully no g0ddamn cowboy hats on either of them

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

3 hours ago, no sleep said:

Then why are you responding to it lmao

We get it you think Gaga is the second coming of jesus 

dude chill 

Archived