Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Am i the only one who feels bad for gaga and her team right now

Suuus

Featured Posts

funkyhaus
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

I was referring to the bobby situation

Oh, well again not really. I mean Bobby did tweet those things whether he likes it or not. I don’t think it’s a huge deal though

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Oh, well again not really. I mean Bobby did tweet those things whether he likes it or not. I don’t think it’s a huge deal though

Monsters tried to cancel bobby with these 10 year old tweets thats kind of a big deal if you ask me

9 minutes ago, Talenti said:

It’s not that deep I think Gaga is fine she’s rich and she gets to do her passion as a job:poot: The fans need to chill though 

What does being rich have to do with this

funkyhaus
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Monsters tried to cancel bobby with these 10 year old tweets thats kind of a big deal if you ask me

Well he did tweet them, I don’t believe it’s worth cancelling someone over but that’s just the way the internet is now.

He’ll just apologise and it’ll be over with 

ferretti

Yeah, we’re the worst. So many people like personally blame Gaga and her team for not releasing. Like, she’ll release when she’s ready (ignoring label interference). Either way: we’re not owed, we got ASIB a year and a half ago, we know she’s making music and working on a release with a mv and seemingly promo, etc. Like chill y’all. They’re all probably working hard on LG6 and the rollout. Patience is actually a virtue I guess. Haha

disco stick tester, inquire within

2 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Well he did tweet them, I don’t believe it’s worth cancelling someone over but that’s just the way the internet is now.

He’ll just apologise and it’ll be over with 

I just think its stupid that bobby has to apologize for something he tweeted 10 years ago and that all because of some angry fans thats just sad

Yes no one knows what's going on and there's 0 confirmation and everyone is attacking them as if she announced it and then went mute.:fan: They weren't even this evil during DWUW when she actually announced it and went mute. 

Gagaism

I just feel bad for uncle Bennett if C3C Tour in Vegas doesn’t come before, since we all know LG6 is going to be released only in 2044. 
i said what i said nene leakes GIF

HoneyB
11 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What does being rich have to do with this

She’s financially stable and will never have to struggle with being homeless or deprived of any important goods or necessities to survive???:oprah: Gaga is doing just fine I think

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

4 minutes ago, Floppy said:

what situation?:what:

Monsters tried to cancel bobby with these 10 year old tweets 

Just now, Suuus said:

Monsters tried to cancel bobby with these 10 year old tweets 

I'm not even surprised with this fanbase tbh... do you know what the tweets are or have any links?

1 minute ago, Talenti said:

She’s financially stable and will never have to struggle with being homeless or deprived of any important goods or necessities to survive???:oprah: Gaga is doing just fine I think

I meant emotionaly because of the bobby situation

Just now, Floppy said:

I'm not even surprised with this fanbase tbh... do you know what the tweets are or have any links?

I dont know how to post links here sorry

Archived