💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love release date postponed

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
20 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Blaming Gaga is wrong, but the meltdowns are genuine.

Her first solo lead single in more than 3 years has been leaked worldwide about a month ago, everyone's heard it, and stills from her MV also leaked. Nothing has been done about it. They should've just launched the song, it's how they salvaged Applause back in the day. If SL ends up flopping, we'll know exactly why.

A classic example of a person talking about things he has no idea about tbh. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly i don't get all the dramatics and the obsession for this random leaked song that is prob not going to end up on the album at all, this is brooklyn nights 2.0 

messybottom
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

All these so called reliable insiders get on my nerves at this point. :nails:

#Trust no one.

Exactly. I don’t even trust Gaga anymore. If she announces a single, I won’t get excited until it’s released and saved in my library :lmao:

2 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Blaming Gaga is wrong, but the meltdowns are genuine.

Her first solo lead single in more than 3 years has been leaked worldwide about a month ago, everyone's heard it, and stills from her MV also leaked. Nothing has been done about it. They should've just launched the song, it's how they salvaged Applause back in the day. If SL ends up flopping, we'll know exactly why.

If you think that doing that helped Applause... :selena:

The 10,000 fans or so who cared enough about the leak to find it, download it, and then listen to it on repeat will have such a small impact. And clubs playing it a few times literally doesn’t matter, those people probably didn’t even know what it was.

I really can’t with y’all pretending like the entire world is following Lady Gaga leaks on twitter and now won’t listen to whatever the lead single is for some reason.

GagaMyBlood95

I mean that is pretty obvious by now, but I am just wondering WHY?

What are they waiting for...

2 hours ago, uo111 said:

The 10,000 fans or so who cared enough about the leak to find it, download it, and then listen to it on repeat will have such a small impact. And clubs playing it a few times literally doesn’t matter, those people probably didn’t even know what it was.

I really can’t with y’all pretending like the entire world is following Lady Gaga leaks on twitter and now won’t listen to whatever the lead single is for some reason.

10,000?

At least in Brazil there are still a few websites with the song up. I had a friend who isn’t a fan hear SL before I did. He went to a gay nightclub in Rio, heard the song, Googled it later, found it within 1 minute and downloaded it.

The song leaked worldwide, sis. Major news sites around the world have reported about the leak. If you think only 10,000 people heard it, you’re delusional.

They statement  :v:

"Unfortunately I've had the confirmation that the release of Stupid Love has been postponed.

This week would have marked the start of its promo with the Billboard this Monday, but I'm literally not sure anymore if that's gonna happen. Last week I teased a major release on our forum: I was planning to tease one of those major things coming, but on the same day, the video stills from her music video leaked; her manager Bobby, which I'm a friend of, started digging about this major leak cause, and I didn't feel it was right anymore to share what I wanted. There have also been talks about delaying the single release if the leaks kept coming.

I'm sorry again about all of this mess or if you feel betrayed. Everyone in this fanbase knows that Ive never teased anything without proof or posted any fake news. I tried to lower the damage on my end by teasing you the billbaord promo coming this monday, but unfortunately today, I'm afraid to tell you that the single release, planned for this upcming week has been moved to a future date. There is a fixed date, and I promise you it's not distant at all.

If you want my opinion, I feel like Interscope took this decision to have more time to promote the song. I may tease you the new date on Monday if the billboards are still coming. On a positive note, Lady Gaga's reps are currently reaching out to radio stations, to have them hear Stupid Love before the official release. Let's just be patient a little longer,

Thank you guys, the wait it's gonna be so worth it, trust me."

:v:

8 minutes ago, mr wayne said:

On a positive note, Lady Gaga's reps are currently reaching out to radio stations, to have them hear Stupid Love before the official release.

Lol how lucky they are to get to hear Stupid Love before the release :ladyhaha:

i’m so jealous

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Lol how lucky they are to get to hear Stupid Love before the release :ladyhaha:

i’m so jealous

Well the last time she did this, a recorded snippet of Perfect Illusion leaked. Honestly leakers will always win. She just needs to drop that ****ing song. 

She's just lucky anything else linked to her music video hasn't leaked (yet) 

1 hour ago, Hyoha said:

10,000?

At least in Brazil there are still a few websites with the song up. I had a friend who isn’t a fan hear SL before I did. He went to a gay nightclub in Rio, heard the song, Googled it later, found it within 1 minute and downloaded it.

The song leaked worldwide, sis. Major news sites around the world have reported about the leak. If you think only 10,000 people heard it, you’re delusional.

I think it's a little odd to say, "people LOVE IT! It's gonna flop :cryga:"

But... okay.

Archived