• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

"Join our forum"

All credibility goes instantly down the gutter tbh

LadyxGaGa

part of me lives for the rumors and the other part is like on thin ice being patience but god damn the moment she drop or officially announces anything I will be losing all sense of reality. it’s been too long. it’ll have the super new gloss on it. I cannot wait, but I can because I have to. the monster life was a hard path to walk and follow

Gagaloo911

At this point she deserves to flop with the constant delays, leaks, and the overall taking absolutely forever to release. 

I used to think SL would do decent, but I'm honestly not so sure now. Coupled with all this, I don't think it's going to do much. 

All this waiting and delaying only for it to all to be so underwhelming :selena:

Chromaticunt

I don't believe LGN even remotely, but this pre-era has been the most INFURIATING EVER... and I suffered through the Great Blackout of 2013.

3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

At this point she deserves to flop with the constant delays, leaks, and the overall taking absolutely forever to release. 

I used to think SL would do decent, but I'm honestly not so sure now. Coupled with all this, I don't think it's going to do much. 

All this waiting and delaying only for it to all to be so underwhelming :selena:

yep, hope she flops because this mess is insufferable, sadly her team is absolutely incompetent.

nodandsmile

I just cannot believe that they started that lie so that people would join their forum and get away with it like this  :saladga:  some of yall this gullible? 

LGMonster95

Delaying a date that is not even confirmed is not really delaying. People should just stop acting like they 100% know what's going on behind the curtains because they obviously don't know a sh*t. They don't announce the single because they are just not ready as of now and they know the reasons for it. 

gagasicebath
13 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Join our forum to see how terrible websites looked in the early 90s when Geocities was the only option.

About anything else, we know NOTHING.

lady gaga eye roll GIF

Archived