Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Changes” by Justin Bieber debuts with a rating of 58 on Metacritic

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch
14 hours ago, Tayko said:

Purpose was such a crazy good album i don't understand him.

It's the same situation with Gaga from ARTPOP to Joanne :triggered:

Are u serious? 😱

Ariana Grindr

It's the same situation with Gaga from ARTPOP to Joanne :triggered:

Do Not Do That Dont GIF

InsomniaMonster69

It's the same situation with Katy Perry from Prism to Witness :triggered:

Fixed it:ohwell:

It is one of the most uninspired album Ive ever heard. All of the instru sound like free beats you find on Youtube, all very monotonous with Hotline Bling/Loyals/2014 vibes to them, already outdated, some songs have no real chorus to them, although it can be innovative, it makes you want to sleep and you get lost in your thoughts forgetting the song has already ended (especially 2min songs). You even get the impression he recorded in one go, making up lyrics and freestyling, hence the lack of melody or structure in some of the songs. The monotony of it all ends suddenly when the song Yummy hits, and you want to kill yourself again. It does sound like one of the calmest/chillest album he put out which is so weird considering how much of a tough dark time he's been through. To me, it's disappointing, it doesn't feel like he put a lot of thought into it or that he loves his craft as much as he says he does (or maybe he's just not a creative person and a mediocre singer without an EDM beat and lyrics written for him). Overall a very forgettable album, disappointing that there are no songs that deals with his inner struggles, and mostly about Hailey Baldwin's either ***, or the fact he wants her to be rough with him in bed. A very childish uninteresting album

• 3 weeks later...
BabyMario44
On 2/15/2020 at 12:43 AM, Halsey said:

This album is flopping. Yummy is flopping.

And i am soooooo glad

I STAN FOR TALENT

Archived