đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney spotted wearing cast/medical boot

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

These are the first Candids we've got of her since December 2019.

24753494-8005197-image-m-23_15817105572724753490-8005197-image-a-24_15817105654024752172-8005197-image-a-13_158171035398

I wonder what happened :bradley: I hope she's okay.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lemondeduerl

It doesn't look too serious, at least she can walk.

BTW I miss her music! I hope she releases an album this year. 

:)

Ladey Gaygay

Can we appreciate how pretty and youthful she looks without that god-awful makeup team ruining her face

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

I LOVE GGD
2 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Wtf :gum: this looks like 2010 again :ohno:

Why? Cause she's not all done up? C'mon

TimisaMonster

I told her not to do the reverse cowgirl while on her sex swing...she never listens :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

likeitrough
8 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

as much as i want new music i don't want her to have to go through another album cycle under the conservatorship.

just let her be a mom, girlfriend and icon

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Maybe she was rehearsing for her surprise comeback performance :bradley:

jk ofcourse :messga: In all seriousness I don't see any new music for a long time.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

jk ofcourse :messga: In all seriousness I don't see any new music for a long time.

But then again its hard to tell, she'll probably still release before Gaga :ally: but in all seriousness i just want her to be happy more than anything and if she doesnt want to make new music now i'm fine with it as a fan because she's done so much over her career for us but i think its hard to tell when she'll come back to music it literally could be this year or next year or 5 years from now or longer its so hard to tell because even though she's been having these rumoured troubles (emphasis on the rumoured as im not pretending to know her situation) i feel like she still has that burning passion for music currently, like on the Piece Of Me Tour late 2018 she was in great form performance wise, her dancing was great, she was having fun at the shows and you could tell like during the performances of the more recent Glory songs that she still has the love for delivering new music. And with the workout/dance videos she regularly does and the dancing in dresses vids she posts you can tell she is still loving music. My personal opinion is that she is recording music now and could be saving it for when things have settled down in her personal life perhaps and she feels mentally ready to release music again, i just feel like she is connected to music a lot at the moment and i reckon she is recording currently. But thats just my opinion of course i could be wrong, i just wish her all the best because i love her so much and the Britney army fans too like yourself i love :hug:i find most people who like Britney are generally some of the coolest and sweetest people out there. 

AndrewGr

I'm more worried about the fact that she has such an old iPhone,  do you know if she's okay? :udidnt:

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

But then again its hard to tell, she'll probably still release before Gaga :ally: but in all seriousness i just want her to be happy more than anything and if she doesnt want to make new music now i'm fine with it as a fan because she's done so much over her career for us but i think its hard to tell when she'll come back to music it literally could be this year or next year or 5 years from now or longer its so hard to tell because even though she's been having these rumoured troubles (emphasis on the rumoured as im not pretending to know her situation) i feel like she still has that burning passion for music currently, like on the Piece Of Me Tour late 2018 she was in great form performance wise, her dancing was great, she was having fun at the shows and you could tell like during the performances of the more recent Glory songs that she still has the love for delivering new music. And with the workout/dance videos she regularly does and the dancing in dresses vids she posts you can tell she is still loving music. My personal opinion is that she is recording music now and could be saving it for when things have settled down in her personal life perhaps and she feels mentally ready to release music again, i just feel like she is connected to music a lot at the moment and i reckon she is recording currently. But thats just my opinion of course i could be wrong, i just wish her all the best because i love her so much and the Britney army fans too like yourself i love :hug:i find most people who like Britney are generally some of the coolest and sweetest people out there. 

I do think she could potentially be writing a bunch of songs :bradley: She must be getting bored being at home all the time! I completely agree with you, I saw her on the POM tour and she was on fire and she was smiling so much, you could see how much she loved being on stage and performing! :bradley: We'll see what happens music wise, I just want her to be happy! Hopefully when she is happy and 'free'/comfortable with her life then she'll release some music! 

You're so sweet, I always see you post positive things :heart: It's always great connecting with other stans! :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reject False Icons
2 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

Why? Cause she's not all done up? C'mon

No :interestinga:

because she has mysterious bruises and blows

JusKeepBreathin

Well she is a dancer who likes to practice back bends and tumbling every once in a while.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived