💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

THE BATMAN First Look Trailer (2021)

Featured Posts

Reality

I'm actually really excited for Pattinson's take on Batman!

This reminds me of when Heath Ledger was cast as Joker and people were like, "He's just a pretty boy! We need a better actor to play the character; he's going to be awful!" Well, now many people regard his take on the Joker to be one of the best, if not, the best, take on the Joker ever. I feel like Pattinson's going to have that legacy (maybe not necessarily in the same vein as Heath, but I do think he's going to be better than most people are giving him credit for).

As for the suit itself, I love it! I really want to get a better look at it, but it looks really cool to me so far!

🃏🖤👹

MissKombucha

YAS ! 
I have a feeling they might set this in the same universe as Joker.

the score already sounds brilliant and I’m excited that they’re combing elements from the Adam West series and the Animated Series.

TimisaMonster

Ben Affleck looks so good...oh wait :teehee:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

YAS ! 
I have a feeling they might set this in the same universe as Joker.

Oh boy I wish! But the fact that Joker is set in the 80s makes it so unlikely for me

Queen Bitch
5 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Oh boy I wish! But the fact that Joker is set in the 80s makes it so unlikely for me

I don't know if you heard, but there is actually a theory that the joker in Joker isn't the "real" joker, but instead someone who inspires someone to become the joker later on. If that's true, then there could be a chance. 

MissKombucha
8 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Well the Batman film is going to be set in the 90’s 👌🏽 Gives time for Bruce yo age into a man, and joker to develop even further in his psychosis 🤡

Reality
25 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Batman is nothing without Joker, so, if Joker is not in it, i'm not that interested :lolga:

People said Joker was nothing without Batman, and look how "Joker" ended up :lolga:

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

People said Joker was nothing without Batman, and look how "Joker" ended up :lolga:

Joker is the best! 

1ImRQidkllF8hoU1NmJF4o1fAcz8d8DsPf1INfGM

lavenderblondee

I am so beyond ready for this. rpattz  has been getting great roles lately, I'm happy he's finally able to wash Twilight from his hands...for the most part. :flutter:

Archived