💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Greetings Himeros, explained

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Hi happy Valentine’s Day:saira:

I guess this is the day where we can explain a little about Himeros which Gaga makes an accurate and brief description of him in G.U.Y.

0-FA46561-2-F8-D-48-EE-859-B-5-DDE3581-A

He’s the god of sexual desire, one of the erotes: Cupid’s (Eros) siblings, whose mother is the one and only Gaga herself :giggle: 

CB700041-D6-EE-490-F-8274-2-DD9879-FD66-

well actually it’s Aphrodite (Greek) Venus (Roman) the goddess of love, beauty and lust who was played by Gaga in ARTPOP era

BD39-B4-A5-1-F79-4-DF9-A571-959687720-B1

So what do you think? most of u know that but it’s the right day to remember it, enjoy :heart:

I was shook when I discovered that part wasn't Gaga's voice and it was actually Sonja's :shocked:

could mean anything

HoneyB

Greek mythology is so interesting I love it, isn’t it fascinating how we as a human race were able to create these vivid stories of gods, goddesses, and monsters to explain how the world works? It’s so cool:diane: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I was shook when I discovered that part wasn't Gaga's voice and it was actually Sonja's :shocked:

And I discovered this today :vegas:

Does it matter? Damage is done

6 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

What 

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Is that true though? I thought it was a rumour. 

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

And I discovered this today :vegas:

4 minutes ago, Jsays said:

What 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/G.U.Y._(song)

Sonja's listed as the insturctional voice in this song, and that includes both the intro and the bridge of the song where she sings "Mount your goddess, a summer moon comes into full phase, and Mars' warring spirit rams into the atmosphere" .

"Instructional voice Sonja Durham of Haus of Gaga"

could mean anything

15 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/G.U.Y._(song)

Sonja's listed as the insturctional voice in this song, and that includes both the intro and the bridge of the song where she sings "Mount your goddess, a summer moon comes into full phase, and Mars' warring spirit rams into the atmosphere" .

"Instructional voice Sonja Durham of Haus of Gaga"

She sounds like Gaga! 

Lemondeduerl
20 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Yes. Look up the booklet. 

:)

45 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Hi happy Valentine’s Day:saira:

I guess this is the day where we can explain a little about Himeros which Gaga makes an accurate and brief description of him in G.U.Y.

0-FA46561-2-F8-D-48-EE-859-B-5-DDE3581-A

He’s the god of sexual desire, one of the erotes: Cupid’s (Eros) siblings, whose mother is the one and only Gaga herself :giggle: 

CB700041-D6-EE-490-F-8274-2-DD9879-FD66-

well actually it’s Aphrodite (Greek) Venus (Roman) the goddess of love, beauty and lust who was played by Gaga in ARTPOP era

BD39-B4-A5-1-F79-4-DF9-A571-959687720-B1

So what do you think? most of u know that but it’s the right day to remember it, enjoy :heart:

36 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I think people post this every month and every month people are still discovering :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived