Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Stranger Things 4

COOOK

Featured Posts

"We’re excited to officially confirm that production on Stranger Things 4 is now underway — and even more excited to announce the return of Hopper!" the Duffer Brothers said in a statement via TVLine. "Although it’s not all good news for our 'American'; he is imprisoned far from home in the snowy wasteland of Kamchatka, where he will face dangers both human... and other."

IcePrincess

I hope it's not going to be so boring, bland, plastic and predictible like a third season. 

Second season of Dark was so much better than ST3

Quartz

Yeah, the first season was a masterpiece. Then it just got repetitive and boring. I won't watch.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

21 minutes ago, COOOK said:

more excited to announce the return of Hopper

Shocking around 0 people

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

17 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

I hope it's not going to be so boring, bland, plastic and predictible like a third season. 

I really don't get why people keep comparing ST and Dark, those are two very different shows :fail:

Yessss! This show is so great, I got into it a month ago and binged it all :excited2: Season 4 being set in Russia is so cool. I was wondering what would happen now that the Mind Flayer is dead. I’m excited :tony:

lavenderblondee

This takes away a lot of what makes ST great - mystery - but they JUST started filming this month...they were definitely antsy to get this out. They want us to know early. I cannot wait omg, WHY are they building a railroad, WHEN is El going to reign hell on these people :messga:

I feel like one of the few who were not crazy about s3. It felt sort of backwards from what ST usually is, they told the audience WHAT was happening right off the bat, instead of us learning as the characters learn. Fingers crossed s4 brings us back.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Mind Flayer is dead

It isn't tho

Just now, Red said:

It isn't tho

Right, it’s just trapped now is it? I don’t think we’ll see it again as a main plot device tho, since it’s been so central for the last 2 seasons, and they already had a whole « he’s trapped but came back » storyline for season 3

Just now, Enigma said:

Right, it’s just trapped now is it? I don’t think we’ll see it again as a main plot device tho, since it’s been so central for the last 2 seasons, and they already had a whole « he’s trapped but came back » storyline for season 3

If they remake season 2 again people are gonna be mad, season 4 has to throw the formula in the trash if they want people to continue watching the show

lavenderblondee
1 minute ago, Red said:

If they remake season 2 again people are gonna be mad, season 4 has to throw the formula in the trash if they want people to continue watching the show

I think the real threat this season will be the russians. Whatever they're doing with their access to the upside down is not good. I don't know what else could come from it but the options are plenty I'm sure.

Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I think the real threat this season will be the russians. Whatever they're doing with their access to the upside down is not good. I don't know what else could come from it but the options are plenty I'm sure.

Yeah, I think so too. Now they gotta be careful so it won't be a season 3 remake :awkney:

36 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

13 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

This takes away a lot of what makes ST great - mystery - but they JUST started filming this month...they were definitely antsy to get this out. They want us to know early. I cannot wait omg, WHY are they building a railroad, WHEN is El going to reign hell on these people :messga:

I feel like one of the few who were not crazy about s3. It felt sort of backwards from what ST usually is, they told the audience WHAT was happening right off the bat, instead of us learning as the characters learn. Fingers crossed s4 brings us back.

I agree. ST3 was the most fun, but also the most bland? It felt like a caricature of what they were trying to set up with a lot of character development that was set up in ST2.

Also, as @Red mentioned, the non-shocker of Hopper being trapped in Russia kind of... cheapens? The whole dramatic ending of ST3, which already forgot Billy’s death/Max’s trauma, which was weird.

3 points in and ready for more

lavenderblondee
1 minute ago, Red said:

Yeah, I think so too. Now they gotta be careful so it won't be a season 3 remake :awkney:

Yeah, seriously. I just don't think anything could and will top s1 and that's something we have to accept. I LOVED s2 and the suspense/twists, but the storytelling/~big bad~ just wasn't as strong hitting as s1. S3 felt very weak. I didn't like the sudden shift in tone, mostly ruining Hoppers character development, and that they basically spoiled the mystery to us in the first episode and there were no twists. At this point, I'm hoping anything but a s3 copycat.

Archived