💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna photographed walking with a cane, supported by a friend

Bambino

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

It’s obvious she can’t tour like she used to so idk why she’s touring in the first place 

it’s not like she needs the money 

She must really love to then. It's not always about the money you know.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

She must really love to then. It's not always about the money you know.

I understand

but health comes first. I hope her team is prioritizing that 

her paparazzi is coming ma'am! :enigma:

all jokes aside she's been working her a$$ off for decades, she should take a well deserved break

kostauventura

Awww... Poor queen :(

She has done so much,  i bet if it wasn't for her age  she would be still performing like she did 30 years ago,hopefuly she finds a way to be creative withouth exposing her health so much! 

I wish her happines and a peaceful life :heart:

lourdes leon madonna GIF

Didymus
41 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

It’s obvious she can’t tour like she used to so idk why she’s touring in the first place 

it’s not like she needs the money 

1. Because she has an injury unrelated to her age, so she can still tour like she used to.

2. Because she loves to perform.

Lilmonzter

She needs to take some rest and relax

And coordinate her shows to her physicality

Get well soon madge! xOxO:duck:

Sing C'est la vie 

2 hours ago, joannesrats said:

I don't really like her music

How?

Ever heard La Isla Bonita?

How can u hate that song :cryga:

Spoiler

LAST NIGHT

Spoiler

I DREAMED OF SAN PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Im really worried for her physical health : ( shes cancelled a lot of shows now cause of injuries so I hope she makes the right decision and cancels the rest tour for her own sake  :saladga:

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

1. Because she has an injury unrelated to her age, so she can still tour like she used to.

2. Because she loves to perform.

but shes been cancelling shows for medical reasons since november.. I really do want to see her continue performing but i dont want her to push herself over her limits and cause permanent damage,  so i really do think cancelling the rest of the tour is whats best for her

Didymus
4 minutes ago, 420gaga said:

but shes been cancelling shows for medical reasons since november.. I really do want to see her continue performing but i dont want her to push herself over her limits and cause permanent damage,  so i really do think cancelling the rest of the tour is whats best for her

That's not what's best for her. Her doctor agreed that she could continue the tour as long as she took enough breaks inbetween the shows. Now, she's only half-following that advice so I half-agree with you, but there's really no need for her to cancel the entire tour like so many people are saying here.

JazzGa

I'll bet her knee is probably bothering her. I think she's had to cancel tour dates because of her knees before. I wonder if she will ever get knee replacement surgery. Two of my grandparents and my dad all had to get them in their 50s or 60s, but they all loved the results

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

And I’m supposed to see her in 3 weeks :saladga:

OMG you will have the best time ever. I’m hoping she won’t cancel. I’ve seen the Madame X tour and it’s phenomenal.

Frozen is one of the most beautiful performances I’ve ever seen. Super emotional. You’ll see

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KURUSHITOVSKA

Just here thinking that she's been in this industry for so so long and she's like the mother of female pop... it hurst seeing her like this

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Bambino changed the title to Madonna photographed walking with a cane, supported by a friend

Archived