Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
6 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Now that she routinely started to mention her “fans” (as she does at every pre-era) we can safely assume she’s coming :bradley:

This is sad .. But it's true 

I do now think she is coming soon, she’s more present on social media, I think this is a sign it’s coming 

🤡

🙋🏼‍♂️

Ryusei

There is also a tradition that says that in february of a leap year a song called stupid love has to be released

Musery

Hmm the silent singer comes looking like a myth preaching about love and equality as the true venus via a random ring that she wore for her chemicals lab

Im confused

MANiCURE 6

THE SERVE........ :giveup:

This look is so gorgeous ! It gives me BTW x ARTPOP vibes and she looks stunning ! Make up and hair are flawless ! :firega:

She's coming for blood this era 

tomdsgn

I appreciate pop stars being business people and earning money from different revenue streams, but they’re starting to feel like INFLUENCERS and I don’t like it 

You know... she has Something in her eyes which tells ... „Get ready bi***es, I’m rady to slay!”  V5jNB.gif 

#getwhatyoulove , #gaga, #stupidlove 

She’s coming  gheys ... we’re not ready... 

v5YIt.gif 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

HermioneT
3 minutes ago, Miky said:

Is she giving Michael a hint to propose? :messga:

She's going to propose to him:vegas: Love the message! So many of my female friends are desperately waiting for her bf to propose and act super shocked if I tell them just to do it themselves

She / hers

Archived