Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Y'all are always doing the most omg. :lmao:

Dead ass... If Gaga supporting this somehow makes you angry enough to go on a rant, despite everything she’s done for mental health, the LGBT community, women, etc. that’s your problem. Gaga can’t be perfect in everyone’s eyes. Just lots of dumb people getting mad at the same old sht. 

8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

All proceeds from the sale of the rings will go to Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and  development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.

Yet everyone ran in here to drag her for being a sell out and trying to call her out for being a hypocrite I- :lmao:

Banks and credit card companies have been doing this for YEARS it's not new and honestly from what I've read Klarna isn't even close to the worst of it. GO OUTSIDE.:madge:

Gagaplayer315

What a SERVE, she looks incredible :firega:

Spoiler

Also Gaga is a trans woman confirmed  :stalkga:

CannaeDrive

"Boss Lady ", it's all I see and I'm ok with this post :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ydnmnme

Gaga gets dragged by her own fans before locals even find out:vegas: As per usual

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Gaga gets dragged by her own fans before locals even find out:vegas: As per usual

her fans hate her more than anyone. we been knew. :vegas:

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

That’s because when you go outside the Gaga bubble nobody cares about most of the crap people have meltdowns over.

Archived