💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Twitter

Featured Posts

G U C C I

She’s a business woman who runs an empire. Think of the amount of people she has to pay and still make money herself!! Her label doesn’t dish out money when she requests it and when they do it only covers certain things. You may not like a particular company but that doesn’t mean they have done anything wrong and her message has always been the same.

She’s been accused so many times of Haus Labs only being a cash grab. So what if it is??? Ever stop to wonder what her financial landscape looks like? She may need the money. She may have had to do the software people mini tour for money. She might be technically rich but that’s net worth which doesn’t always equal cash in the bank at her disposal. She worked for pennies on ASIB and Joanne didn’t exactly go perform the way they wanted. Even with her residency she will still incur huge costs so that $100 million after everything isn’t a huge chunk of cash.

Edit: she looks f*cking gorgeous and I hope she has a fantastic valentines 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Cause Klarna targets a teen audience. Credit cards target adults. The Interest you pay with Klarna is 3 times the interest from regular credit cards. It’s foul.  

They have plenty of interest free options. Again, this is on parents/guardians to teach their kids how to be responsible consumers. When I was a teen, there was no online shopping because I didn't have a credit card. If I didn't have cash to buy it, guess what? I didn't get to have it. 

How do they specifically target teens? Do they set up tables at high school campuses or something? 

OMonster
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

this deserves to be an enigma look :bradley: but she kept it to pose for an advertisement :sharon:

You're totally right. 

Hate to get on the bandwagon with the Enigma 'hate' - but there's definitely a disconnect going on with that show. 

She clearly knows when and how to serve, she just doesn't translate that to Vegas.

I mean, look at her fashion up until / around Enigma. We had the Super Bowl, JWT, ASIB era, Haus Labs era... Enigma is the anomaly. 

And for the Joanne era she looked brilliant.

Really odd.

Anyway... back on topic - she looks incredible here. And I LOVE the teacup. What a throwback. 

subtext / fantasy

3 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

She’s a business woman who runs an empire. Think of the amount of people she has to pay and still make money herself!! Her label doesn’t dish out money when she requests it and when they do it only covers certain things. You may not like a particular company but that doesn’t mean they have done anything wrong and her message has always been the same.

She’s been accused so many times of Haus Labs only being a cash grab. So what if it is??? Ever stop to wonder what her financial landscape looks like? She may need the money. She may have had to do the software people mini tour for money. She might be technically rich but that’s net worth which doesn’t always equal cash in the bank at her disposal. She worked for pennies on ASIB and Joanne didn’t exactly go perform the way they wanted. Even with her residency she will still incur huge costs so that $100 million after everything isn’t a huge chunk of cash.

Edit: she looks f*cking gorgeous and I hope she has a fantastic valentines 

Are you seriously gonna come here and tell us multi-millionaire superstar Lady Gaga needs money so desperately she HAS to sell a debt trap to her young fans?

6 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

credit cards require intense credit checks and everything...this doesn't at all. it makes it seem like there aren't any fees, but the interest rates are actually insane. Obviously people should be responsible and it's ultimately on them, but surprised Gaga would work for a company that thrives off of putting young people in debt. 

LOL. Anyone can get a credit card. I got approved on the spot for 2 of them when I turned 18 with NO job/income. This was like 23 years ago (yeah, I'm old). There is nothing groundbreaking about what Klarna is doing. 

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, NT78 said:

They have plenty of interest free options. Again, this is on parents/guardians to teach their kids how to be responsible consumers. When I was a teen, there was no online shopping because I didn't have a credit card. If I didn't have cash to buy it, guess what? I didn't get to have it. 

How do they specifically target teens? Do they set up tables at high school campuses or something? 

I’m not going to defend Gaga promoting a financial scam for young people. Sorry. I’m a huge fan but I have a limit. I love Gaga but at some point she has to prove “the music not the bling”

kostauventura
Just now, Bio said:

Are you seriously gonna come here and tell us multi-millionaire superstar Lady Gaga needs money so desperately she HAS to sell a debt trap to her young fans?

lol the DRAMA :fan:

Why yall gotta act like some artist really do mean things on purpose.... if you think shes doing such nasty thing then i recommend you to unfollow Lady CrabshGa :party:

5 minutes ago, NT78 said:

I encourage you to read this Financial Times article to understand how problematic Klarna’s game is and how it can seriously affect young people’s mental health, a cause Gaga says is extremely important to her.

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/8c751ac6-bb63-11e8-94b2-17176fbf93f5

10 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Cause Klarna targets a teen audience. Credit cards target adults. The Interest you pay with Klarna is 3 times the interest from regular credit cards. It’s foul.  

Do you know anything about credit cards? The maximum interest rate with Klarna is 19.99% 

Find me even ONE credit card with an interest rate of 6.7%. I'll wait. 

The average credit card interest rate is 15% and that is only for people with excellent credit scores. Most consumers have credit cards with interest rates of 18-25%. 

G U C C I
16 minutes ago, Bio said:

Are you really gonna come here and act like morally superior social justice warrior over a business that allows people to purchase things they want and pay later? Are you also so ignorant that you can’t fathom how millionaires have financial struggles like other people? They do. And on a vastly larger scale. Don’t judge her or her actions and accuse her of things when she has done nothing wrong by partnering with a business that has also done nothing wrong other than to ramp up your moral high horse because you think they trap people who have free will to use their service or not.

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Not who you're responding to - but wanted to share my thoughts. 

I think it's pretty obvious Gaga doesn't have to sell anything she doesn't want to - clearly. 

My guess is that she backed this campaign solely for B. Akerlund. It's likely she asked Gaga to come on board, and it was just a pretty straightforward 'transaction' for a friend. 

Who knows, she could be working with Jonas on the SL music video. 

In my opinion, Gaga isn't at fault here. 

She did a 'favour' for a friend. 

The person at fault, again imo, is Bobby. 

He should be more careful in who Gaga aligns herself with. I would think he just gave this an easy green light, based on the Akerlund connection. 

And remember, Bobby gets 20% of whatever Gaga is paid - and a fee is a fee. 

If anyone is 'money grabbing' here, it would be Bobby. He may have just granted blind 'permission' for this because it was a quick cash grab on his end. 

Coupled with the B. connection, he probably didn't scrutinise this in the way he should've. 

There's no way Gaga needs the money, so I think this is the only explanation for this.

subtext / fantasy

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Miky said:

Is she giving Michael a hint to propose? :messga:

No she’s gonna propose to him! :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

3 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Are you really gonna come here and act like morally superior social justice warrior over a business that allows people to purchase things they want and pay later? Are you also so ignorant that you can’t fathom how millionaires have financial struggles like other people? They do. And on a vastly larger scale. Don’t judge her or her actions and accuse her of things when she has done nothing wrong by partnering with a business that has also done nothing wrong other than to ramp up your moral high horse because you think they trap people who free will to use their service or not.

It’s not what I think honey, it’s a FACT. A quick search will show you that they profit off of it. It’s not about being moral, it’s about walking the walk. 

Archived