Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Twitter

Featured Posts

MessyTop
33 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Please avoid endorsements from Klarna!

Edit: looks like I'm late to the party but many are already aware of Klarna :derpga:

We hit a new low, Klarna. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
15 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

We hit a new low, Klarna. 

Why are they so bad? Obv just about all banks are pretty awful, although none maybe as bad as the US ones that destroyed the market a decade ago. Mostly companies are pretty crap tho, honestly.

What makes them so awful?

disco stick tester, inquire within

Tiny Purse
Just now, ferretti said:

Why are they so bad? Obv just about all banks are pretty awful, although none maybe as bad as the US ones that destroyed the market a decade ago. Mostly companies are pretty crap tho, honestly.

it targets a teen audience to use the buy now - pay later method, which inevitably leads to terrible debt. and encourages spending past what young people can afford. 

First of all, she looks amazing.

Second, I guess I'm late to the game on Klarna. I just looked into it a bit because I've never heard of it. What's the issue? It's not any worse than a credit card company. No one is being forced to use it. All it does is finance purchases you can't afford, not unlike credit cards. Seems pretty straightforward. If people choose to use that to buy things they can't afford and go into debt, it's their own fault for not living within their means. I mean, credit cards are great...if you use them responsibly. Celebrities endorse "big bank" credit cards all the time and no one attacks them for that. Help me understand how this is different? 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Klarna is a financial scam! They started advertising with drag queens and they girls got so much slack about it.  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/buy-now-debt-later-lure-klarna-encourages-young-people-spend/

1 minute ago, Tiny Purse said:

it targets a teen audience to use the buy now - pay later method, which inevitably leads to terrible debt. and encourages spending past what young people can afford. 

That's on them and/or their parents. You can't get mad at every company that targets people to spend more than they should. Personal responsibility comes into play. 

MessyTop
Just now, NT78 said:

First of all, she looks amazing.

Second, I guess I'm late to the game on Klarna. I just looked into it a bit because I've never heard of it. What's the issue? It's not any worse than a credit card company. No one is being forced to use it. All it does is finance purchases you can't afford, not unlike credit cards. Seems pretty straightforward. If people choose to use that to buy things they can't afford and go into debt, it's their own fault for not living within their means. I mean, credit cards are great...if you use them responsibly. Celebrities endorse "big bank" credit cards all the time and no one attacks them for that. Help me understand how this is different? 

Cause Klarna targets a teen audience. Credit cards target adults. The Interest you pay with Klarna is 3 times the interest from regular credit cards. It’s foul.  

1 hour ago, Miky said:

Is she giving Michael a hint to propose? :messga:

Is she giving a hint to us, that she will propose Michael? :ohwell:

Tiny Purse
1 minute ago, NT78 said:

That's on them and/or their parents. You can't get mad at every company that targets people to spend more than they should. Personal responsibility comes into play. 

credit cards require intense credit checks and everything...this doesn't at all. it makes it seem like there aren't any fees, but the interest rates are actually insane. Obviously people should be responsible and it's ultimately on them, but surprised Gaga would work for a company that thrives off of putting young people in debt. 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Cause Klarna targets a teen audience. Credit cards target adults. The Interest you pay with Klarna is 3 times the interest from regular credit cards. It’s foul.  

That's disgusting. I'm not surprised there's been uproar about it. 

JazzGa

This photo rulez. Everything from the Koons bear statue, to the teacup, to the Boss Lady nameplate (reminds me of the L. Gaga nameplate from the ASIB press tour :lolga: )  are such great references for fans to pick up on. Also the giant finger ring kinda looks like a microphone which is kool :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Tiny Purse said:

credit cards require intense credit checks and everything...this doesn't at all. it makes it seem like there aren't any fees, but the interest rates are actually insane. Obviously people should be responsible and it's ultimately on them, but surprised Gaga would work for a company that thrives off of putting young people in debt. 

Exactly. Even some influencers stop the Klarna posts after their fans said it was such a scam. Woof

Archived