💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Twitter

Featured Posts

On Valentine's Day, the "Born This Way" singer proposed to herself in an effort to show that everyone can pop the question when and how they want. Fashion stylist and Gaga's friend, Bea Åkerlund, teamed up with Klarna to create the Get What You Love campaign that includes the Knight Finger ring.

The Knight Finger ring is designed to be worn on the middle finger, as Gaga does, to encourage everyone to give the finger to outdated traditions and gender roles. 

The accessory certainly makes a statement as it's made of gold vermeil and features 246 rose pink and four crystal stones in a pavé setting. All proceeds from the sale of the rings will go to Dress for Success, an organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and development tools so that they may thrive in the workplace.

"The idea that a woman can only propose to a man one day every four years is so completely ridiculous!" Gaga said of backing the campaign. "Anyone who knows me knows that I believe any person of any gender identity should be able to express any act of love to anyone else on ANY day of ANY year. So in an act of defiance of this outdated tradition, I decided to say yes to MYSELF! And wear this ring today with pride to remind myself and everyone that the only permission you need to love comes from within you."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-gets-a-valentines-day-proposal-but-its-not-what-you-think-141532

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, Gaga can sneeze and y'all would complain about how it's an "ugly cash grab where is the old Gaga she hates her fans there's such a disconnect". 

So tiring :giggle:

tomdsgn
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Klarna is a financial scam! They started advertising with drag queens and they girls got so much slack about it.  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/buy-now-debt-later-lure-klarna-encourages-young-people-spend/

It isn’t a scam at all, it just makes it easier for finally irresponsible people to be more financially irresponsible 

ShayCristoforo

She's so good at making a plug feel seamless and natural lol Love it

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

I didn't know anything about klarna, but.. if some fans don't care for something she's promoting (as long as it's said respectfully) I think it's fine for her to know that. She's not a baby she's a business woman, and she has been for many years. She can handle it.

And also, personal responsibility is important. But it's also important to look out for each other. Not everyone has good role models to teach them. It doesn't have to be either/or, we can do both 

:vegas: 

ShayCristoforo
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Uhm... I didn't get that from the post :oprah:

This just in: 
The 'Stupid Love' singer gets SMART with love.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

CyanDante
1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

She really can't win with some of you...

And she really shouldn't have to, because those "some" choose to be a-holes to her in the superlative order. :fthis:

I mean, just leave. Why stay here, and ruin both their own moods and ours in the process as well. :saladga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

skedaddleBItCh

Most of you are so annoying:ohwell:

Business is business, not some walk in the park:interestinga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 hours ago, liquidsunshine said:

We don’t know the early arrangement between her and interscope. But we know that she did go bankrupt hence the intense product placements. All of that was mentioned by her in interviews. N guess what? She paid herself the video of GUY. 

All I said that I hope it doesn’t lead to flat tummy ad bullshit ads. If u truly want to people to be more informed u would have said so in a polite manner. No u needed to act all sassy like get the **** over urself. 

And yes she is a beauty guru sellout and its not a good or a bad thing. Its what it is but don’t try to spin it. 

I literally know everything you're talking about since i've been following her steps since 2008. She went bankrupt because she wanted to do a bigger tour for the Monster Ball, not because she paid for videos. She owed money to the label thats why she had ads on her videos. Also yup she paid for the GUY video, in 2014, not 2009. Her net worth in 2009 wasn't more than 10 milion.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

3 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

On Valentine's Day, the "Born This Way" singer proposed to herself in an effort to show that everyone can pop the question when and how they want. Fashion stylist and Gaga's friend, Bea Åkerlund, teamed up with Klarna to create the Get What You Love campaign that includes the Knight Finger ring.

The Knight Finger ring is designed to be worn on the middle finger, as Gaga does, to encourage everyone to give the finger to outdated traditions and gender roles. 

The accessory certainly makes a statement as it's made of gold vermeil and features 246 rose pink and four crystal stones in a pavé setting. All proceeds from the sale of the rings will go to Dress for Success, an organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and development tools so that they may thrive in the workplace.

"The idea that a woman can only propose to a man one day every four years is so completely ridiculous!" Gaga said of backing the campaign. "Anyone who knows me knows that I believe any person of any gender identity should be able to express any act of love to anyone else on ANY day of ANY year. So in an act of defiance of this outdated tradition, I decided to say yes to MYSELF! And wear this ring today with pride to remind myself and everyone that the only permission you need to love comes from within you."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-gets-a-valentines-day-proposal-but-its-not-what-you-think-141532

It's always nice to know that the procedures will support a good cayse and might help someone who really needs. 

Archived