Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Twitter

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

“Paid partnership with klarna.usa
come on! You don’t need that Gaga! Leave it to drag queens to get sponsored by them.

i hope this is not leading to those flat tummy teas bullshit ads. 

NOT FLAT TUMMY TEA:lmao:

Girl all proceeds from the sale of the rings will go to Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and  development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.

Y'all should really do research before you start talking out of your ass...:fan: This was already stated in this thread. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
9 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

“Paid partnership with klarna.usa
come on! You don’t need that Gaga! Leave it to drag queens to get sponsored by them.

i hope this is not leading to those flat tummy teas bullshit ads. 

Exactly. She’s never been the “sponsored” posts kind of girl. Sigh. 

Chromatigaga29
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Shall I remind you of the Telephone video...👀👀

Where is it Candy?

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Gaga’s playing the game. I live :pawsup:

You can only beat the enemy at their own game :kiss:

liquidsunshine
7 minutes ago, Floppy said:

NOT FLAT TUMMY TEA:lmao:

Girl all proceeds from the sale of the rings will go to Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and  development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.

Y'all should really do research before you start talking out of your ass...:fan: This was already stated in this thread. 

Where in that post does it mention thecharity aspect? N no I’m not doing any ****ing more research. Either u say it right in the post or not. N are u saying she needed to get paid to help shout out to a charity? To empower women nonetheless? That’s even worse. 

2 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Where in that post does it mention thecharity aspect? N no I’m not doing any ****ing more research. Either u say it right in the post or not. N are u saying she need to get paid to help about out to a charity? To empower women nonetheless? That’s even worse. 

The post is sponsored she's not getting paid sis ALL OF THE PROCEEDS ARE BEING DONATED. Reading is fundamental. It says that because instagram requires you to tell when a post is sponsored. Just because is says paid partnership doesn't means she's the one getting paid lol....

NFRatwell
8 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Someone needs to rewatch the TF/TFM era 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Someone needs to rewatch the TF/TFM era 

Read my post “I said post” , product placement in videos is a different monster. I advice you to read before trying to come for people 

liquidsunshine
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

The post is sponsored she's not getting paid sis ALL OF THE PROCEEDS ARE BEING DONATED. Reading is fundamental.

Where in the post does that say that?!??????! 
i only see PAID sponsorship 

Just now, liquidsunshine said:

Where in the post does that say that?!??????! 
i only see PAID sponsorship 

It doesn't say it on the post im TELLING you that because you're acting like she's selling out like a beauty guru but all proceeds are being donated. Which has been mentioned several times in the thread.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.benzinga.com/amp/content/15337330

liquidsunshine
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Read my post “I said post” , product placement in videos is a different monster. I advice you to read before trying to come for people 

And also that was when she was bankrupt. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, liquidsunshine said:

And also that was when she was bankrupt. 

Like she had to pay from her money for her videos lmao

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

liquidsunshine
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Like she had to pay from her money for her videos lmao

We don’t know the early arrangement between her and interscope. But we know that she did go bankrupt hence the intense product placements. All of that was mentioned by her in interviews. N guess what? She paid herself the video of GUY. 

4 minutes ago, Floppy said:

It doesn't say it on the post im TELLING you that because you're acting like she's selling out like a beauty guru but all proceeds are being donated. Which has been mentioned several times in the thread.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.benzinga.com/amp/content/15337330

All I said that I hope it doesn’t lead to flat tummy ad bullshit ads. If u truly want to people to be more informed u would have said so in a polite manner. No u needed to act all sassy like get the **** over urself. 

And yes she is a beauty guru sellout and its not a good or a bad thing. Its what it is but don’t try to spin it. 

Archived