life

Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I’ve never heard of Klarna until now. Y’all make them sound like they’re awful.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Miracle
Just now, Bloody hooker said:

I’ve never heard of Klarna until now. Y’all make them sound like they’re awful.

They are but apparently the money from the rings go to charity

Diamond heart99

I can’t figure out what is worse. LG being constantly dragged by her own fans with their SJW tendencies or Boomers defending her.

100% NOT what I come to GGD for.

But since I’m here - guess what?! EVERYTHING LG does is also for money. 

Celebrities make money. That we give to them. That’s how this rolls. If she didn’t care about money and fame she would still have dyed black hair and being banging on her piano in the lower east side of Manhattan. 

OT: she looks beautiful - despite the bleached brows. Marrying her off is still gross. Stop. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Zander

The only thing people should be dragging her for is not tagging the designer of that dress (who is an young emerging designer) :/

Shea said it best;

Bloody hooker
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

They are but apparently the money from the rings go to charity

That’s good to hear about the rings.

As for Klarna based on what I’ve read and coming to a conclusion myself, people should realize that it’s like a loan hence the soft credit check. The buy now pay later business model isn’t new, but it’s being pushed on a naive younger generation. Is there something else wrong with them that I’ve missed, because I’m curios?

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Hydrangea

Hello hello I like to shop the klarna, Swedish people we do not liiike to pay all at once we like 4 easy payments :selena:

I’m a bad friend

gagasicebath

She looks so damn good, and that dress is amazing on her.

i also enjoy that she seems to happily flipping us off in the second photo. Can’t blame her, to be honest. She’s damned if she does, damned if she don’t. At this point, the way she gets dragged when she does basically anything, it’s a miracle she ever posts a thing.

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

That’s good to hear about the rings.

As for Klarna based on what I’ve read and coming to a conclusion myself, people should realize that it’s like a loan hence the soft credit check. The buy now pay later business model isn’t new, but it’s being pushed on a naive younger generation. Is there something else wrong with them that I’ve missed, because I’m curios?

No, people are just dramatic about it. I think credit cards are worse than Klarna. Neither are good, but people are going to use credit. Everyone’s acting like Klarna is a payday lender and that’s just not the case

if we want to be mad about debt being pushed on teens let’s focus on student loans. A few hundred dollars on Klarna isn’t life or death. Pushing $100k in student loans on teens and young adults is the true predatory lending 

reality’s tight if the music is right

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

omgggg the finger up gaga is back shes promoting self love on valentines day yaaaaaasss lol 

Suspiria

If selling out to credit companies makes her look like this then DON'T STOP SIS:giveup:

The bleached brows... I will never get over how instantly good they make every look.

liquidsunshine

“Paid partnership with klarna.usa”
come on! You don’t need that Gaga! Leave it to drag queens to get sponsored by them.

i hope this is not leading to those flat tummy teas bullshit ads. 

gagzus

Gaga promoting Klarna means she’s trying to get a deal with them so we can actually afford Haus Labs ugh a business woman 

Archived