Wendy Williams Apologizes

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Well that's a first.

Lmao though she realised she crossed a line that could actually affect her career and had to damage control.

No sympathy here. She meant what she initially said :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

You know, it's a bit tiring to be the punching bag of ignorant people and then to accept their apology every single time.. forgiveness is overrated, so no, I don't forgive her and she can keep her crocodile tears deep inside her eyes:ohwell:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Finally watching the video now I just can't get why people are mad. Maybe everyone's too sensitive? FFS so what if she said stop wearing women's clothes. It must be exhausting to always watch, listen or read about Wendy Williams all the time just to get offended. We all know who she is and what she does (her job as a highlight controversial talk show host with no filter) so everyone should just keep it moving.

4 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Finally watching the video now I just can't get why people are mad. Maybe everyone's too sensitive? FFS so what if she said stop wearing women's clothes. It must be exhausting to always watch, listen or read about Wendy Williams all the time just to get offended. We all know who she is and what she does (her job as a highlight controversial talk show host with no filter) so everyone should just keep it moving.

As she said, a huge percentage of her viewership are LGBT people and she has many gay friends and staff members. So of course it's shocking that she said something homophobic so openly and comfortably on TV. Expecting people to use their platform for good and not evil is not being sensitive, maybe naive.

Guillaume Hamon
On 2/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, joannesrats said:

Yes! I love this statement so much. While trans women are women (and i'll fight anyone who disagrees with me), being with other trans women may make them feel safer and more understood.  

The problem is not with folks wanting to be with people who understand their life more tho.

I mean I had nights with only gay friends already and I wasn't telling girls in an angry tone "You didn't get it it's not for you to come its for GAYS GUYS! Can't we have something le left for us!? I don't care if you're a girl and we're gay dudes you'll never be us or live like us! And stop saying our "yaaaaas" or watching our Rupaul drag race! ". :ladyhaha:

PS: Also you can find folks in every community that will not attack you and take the time to understand you. To re-use your example some cis persons will be more kind to trans folks than fellow trans folks sometimes.

Archived