Wendy Williams Apologizes

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I know what she meant.  She was wrong, but it's NORMAL for a big percentage of EVERY GROUP to occasionally just do something with "their own".  

Trans women - are women - but I'm sure occasionally it's *nice* to be with *just* other trans women for *some* trans women.  And I think that's normal. 

Yes! I love this statement so much. While trans women are women (and i'll fight anyone who disagrees with me), being with other trans women may make them feel safer and more understood.  

WhiteWitch

I normally am one to forgive and I dislike cancel culture, but this was the final straw in any positivity I had for her. I hope she has a great life, but she does not deserve the platform she has. She knew what she was doing, and full well intended to be offensive. 

Just now, SwissMonster said:

LgBtQ+ CoMMunItY :sis:

Made me think of her "I love my people!", to every gay she's ever interacted with :triggered:

TheSlash

She can keep that one :madge: .

She doesn't even know the difference between the several parts of LGBTQ+ - gay =/= wearing female clothes  :neyde: . She should learn the difference between gay and transgender ( or drag queens :poot: ) first before apologizing.

Ew, David!

yes and

She apologizes because she has to, not because she really thinks this way  lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

FentyGa

seems sincere, i’ll take it. she’s not a bad person, just misinformed sometimes.

i understand if some of y’all don’t accept it, that’s fine, but i do

Archived