rumor

Stupid Love Teaser Video on Feb 18

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

There was an insider that said Ms Swift is wrong and that the song is coming in the third week of February.

Again, I don't think we should take anyone seriously other than Mr. S or LadyGagaNow. Both have proven to leak true information before and that's why they're the only ones who we should pay attention to at the moment.

Both sources but most importantly Mr. S are still pointing on an announcement or release next week. 

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

There was an insider that said Ms Swift is wrong and that the song is coming in the third week of February.

Girl you do realize that we are on the 3rd week of Feb right? Lol

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

Girl you do realize that we are on the 3rd week of Feb right? Lol

Yeah and songs get released Friday at midnight which passed. Your point?

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Again, I don't think we should take anyone seriously other than Mr. S or LadyGagaNow. Both have proven to leak true information before and that's why they're the only ones who we should pay attention to at the moment.

Both sources but most importantly Mr. S are still pointing on an announcement or release next week. 

It's your choice to believe.. if you really insist on getting dissapointed later when nothing happens.  :selena:

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

It's your choice to believe.. if you really insist on getting dissapointed later when nothing happens.  :selena:

Obviously. I'm just saying I don't think fans should believe every random twitter account that pops up. I think the only close to reliable sources we have is Mr. S and LadyGagaNow.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yeah and songs get released Friday at midnight which passed. Your point?

Actually this is officially the third week of February but the first week only had one day so they surely meant the upcoming week

BlackCrown

We literally have rumors for each day of next week, it's time to stop :interestinga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

This entire month has been dedicated to an unreleased song that is not even confirmed to be a single or have a music video. :bradley:

5 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Can you please quote what they said? I'm banned. :messga:

The  admin of the LadyGagaNow forum said: "We can expect a teaser video for Stupid Love for sure not sure it's related to HL" and "New music is coming with Haus Laboratories".

Archived