rumor

Stupid Love Teaser Video on Feb 18

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

That could be something. Cuz her lip from the sailor moon still is similar in color

maybe the MV will be a way to promote that pink lip 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Ally Campana

Rumor has it Stupid Love will be broadcasted on space first before Earth. :tony:

Does it matter? Damage is done

At this point we are actively looking for things to be disappointed, it seems 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Rumor has it Stupid Love will be broadcasted on space first before Earth. :tony:

All the wigs in Venus are shook

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A moment of silence for all fans that are stubborn enough to still believe insiders at this point.

Poor little naivesters :diane:

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A moment of silence for all fans that are stubborn enough to still believe insiders at this point.

No insider has ever said anything about Valentines day. It was all either Feb 7 or Feb 20/21. Anything else was just the fans delusions :shrug:

If it's not coming in Feb 20/21, then that would first of all confirm Mr. S doesn't and will not know when Gaga is coming. As for LadyGagaNow, they are as close to Mr. S in being reliable so if both of these sources were wrong- there won't be any real insiders anymore.

Just now, Levine said:

Other people are saying SL release got delayed again

It's either Feb 20/21 or nothing at the moment. I don't think we should believe anyone but Mr. S 1st and LadyGagaNow 2nd. 

Both of them are pointing right now on an announcement/release next week. So if that's not happening then I think it's safe to say nobody knows what's going on with her. 

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

No insider has ever said anything about Valentines day. It was all either Feb 7 or Feb 20/21. Anything else was just the fans delusions :shrug:

If it's not coming in Feb 20/21, then that would first of all confirm Mr. S doesn't and will not know when Gaga is coming. As for LadyGagaNow, they are as close to Mr. S in being reliable so if both of these sources were wrong- there won't be any real insiders anymore.

There was an insider that said Ms Swift is wrong and that the song is coming in the third week of February.

Archived