💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber tells Hailey to take out upsets on him "in the sack"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Justin Bieber has revealed that he tells his wife Hailey to channel her woes into their active sex life.

Speaking ahead of the release of his new album Changes, the singer, 25, admitted that in one of his songs he tells the model, 23, to 'take out' her upsets on him 'in the sack.'

Justin's admittance comes just days after he revealed that he and Hailey have sex 'all day,' after the couple exchanged vows in a lavish ceremony in South Carolina in September. 

As he spoke about his relationship with Hailey, Justin told The Sun that the song Take It Out On Me is a message to his wife that she doesn't have to hide her frustrations from him.

He said: 'At times we all get frustrated and upset. I'm letting my wife know that whatever is happening, however she feels, she can take it out on me — you know, in the sack, if you know what I mean.'

dailymail.co.uk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer
14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So Justin is a bottom...:enigma:

I mean its this

justin-bieber-feb-2020-getty-cindy-ord

vs 

hailey-baldwin-black-dress-at-golden-glo

:reductive:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Guillaume Hamon

He really make me think to these closeted gay dudes trying too hard to appear like straights and making it obvious that their mind is full of stereotypes.

All of his looks and attitudes being basically manhood clichés along the years. The lead single about how he love to eat his wife p*ssy. Him insisting again to let us know he has sex with her "all day". How he was revealing he was having sex with gomez before wedding cause he just couldn't wait back in the days.

Even the douchiest straights rarely act this way. I mainly saw that with dudes who were getting all tactile when no one they knew was still around. Often after some drinks, sometimes acting more drunk than they were cause them being drunk was the excuse for getting comfy with dudes.

Moonlight on Water

at first it sounded kind

then it sounded like he got the wrong idea.

she/her

Scarlet Bitch

sounds like his lice infection is damaging his brain cells, get well soon biebs  :poot: 

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Archived