Me rereading the title of this thread multiple times trying to make cents of it

hqdefault.jpg

tahts on dyslexia luv 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

He really make me think to these closeted gay dudes trying too hard to appear like straights and making it obvious that their mind is full of stereotypes.

All of his looks and attitudes being basically manhood clichés along the years. The lead single about how he love to eat his wife p*ssy. Him insisting again to let us know he has sex with her "all day". How he was revealing he was having sex with gomez before wedding cause he just couldn't wait back in the days.

Even the douchiest straights rarely act this way. I mainly saw that with dudes who were getting all tactile when no one they knew was still around. Often after some drinks, sometimes acting more drunk than they were cause them being drunk was the excuse for getting comfy with dudes.

Let's not forget the rumors when he was younger and then recently that "interesting" relationship he had with that pastor that got really touchy with him in public and behind the scenes apparently... :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StrawberryBlond

Whoa, this relationship is getting next level toxic. Sex should never be a means in which to take out anger. That's how abuse begins in BDSM relationships. They're no longer doing the "punishment" (in quotation marks because you actually want it so it's not a real punishment) as part of the game, they're doing it to genuinely punish. And it doesn't matter if it's a woman doing it to a man, it's extremely unhealthy. I feel so sorry for Hailey at this point. Justin's embarrassed her so much lately with his suggestive cringey songs about her (no woman wants to be described like he describes her in Yummy) and calling her the "responsible adult" in their relationship, relying on her to make sure he takes medication and claiming he has sex with her all the time and what kind. Does she honestly take all this into account and feels proud to say: "Yep, that's my husband"? I highly doubt that. #FreeHailey is already attempting to become a trend.

But all that aside, let's also say that he's probably exaggerating. Who even has the time to have sex all day? Even p*rn stars don't have sex all the time with their off-screen partners (seriously, ask them). It's well known that those who have the most to brag about sexually are usually the ones not getting any. Mature men don't feel the need to overshare. Knowing they've done it is all they need. Insecure people feel the need to speak on it to make others believe them. Besides, most women couldn't stand to have sex all day long, it would physically hurt and exhaust them in a way that doesn't apply to men. The thought of having sex all day doesn't make me think "lucky girl," it makes me think: "she must be so sore down there." It can get sore for no reason even when you're not having sex. Welcome to being a woman, folks! It's misery!

8 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

He really make me think to these closeted gay dudes trying too hard to appear like straights and making it obvious that their mind is full of stereotypes.

All of his looks and attitudes being basically manhood clichés along the years. The lead single about how he love to eat his wife p*ssy. Him insisting again to let us know he has sex with her "all day". How he was revealing he was having sex with gomez before wedding cause he just couldn't wait back in the days.

Even the douchiest straights rarely act this way. I mainly saw that with dudes who were getting all tactile when no one they knew was still around. Often after some drinks, sometimes acting more drunk than they were cause them being drunk was the excuse for getting comfy with dudes.

A very good point. It speaks a lot to his immaturity as well. Remember that he's been famous since he was a kid. He's never had a proper childhood and had a bit of chaotic family life. They say that when you become famous, you mentally stay at that age forever. That's why Justin's acting like a 15 year old right now with his bragging. Hailey once put an image of herself on Instagram that wasn't even sexy or showing skin and he commented saying "u turn me on so bad." What man in his 20's comments on his wife's pictures like that? That's a boy acting like the way he thinks a grown sexually active man should be acting. He's overcompensating for something, that's for sure.

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Let's not forget the rumors when he was younger and then recently that "interesting" relationship he had with that pastor that got really touchy with him in public and behind the scenes apparently... :reductive:

I mean he was at a gay republican meeting and at gay bar already + I watch his YT serie and he's nearly in the arms of some male friend dude of him getting a hug and in an other episode he was holding tight to this guy arm lol.

None of it is a proof lol but when you add this ( https://www.kansascity-comiccon.com/justin-bieber-kissing-guys-for-5-minutes-straight-vidnX2FPdiHLZEHd ) + the whole cliché manhood he REALLY seem like this gay dude who's between what he wants and what he wants to portray.

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I mean he was at a gay republican meeting and at gay bar already + I watch his YT serie and he's nearly in the arms of some male friend dude of him getting a hug and in an other episode he was holding tight to this guy arm lol.

None of it is a proof lol but when you add this ( https://www.kansascity-comiccon.com/justin-bieber-kissing-guys-for-5-minutes-straight-vidnX2FPdiHLZEHd ) + the whole cliché manhood he REALLY seem like this gay dude who's between what he wants and what he wants to portray.

Woah...that video has him caught in SOOOOO many precarious situations...like I haven't seen some of that footage, but that's why I think he drastically changed his image and got all those tattoos and started acting like a white boy thug, because so many people thought he looked and acted gay

Oh well...even the way he just randomly got married to Hailey so quickly was like...huh? Not to say he doesn't find women attractive, but perhaps he also finds men attractive too and is pressured to only focus on women...bisexuality is a thing...I'm bi...the "straight" friend I hooked up with years ago just told me last night he likes me so sexuality is so fluid but you can't always hide who you are and eventually you will say or do something that will send red flags off 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Guillaume Hamon
17 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Woah...that video has him caught in SOOOOO many precarious situations...like I haven't seen some of that footage, but that's why I think he drastically changed his image and got all those tattoos and started acting like a white boy thug, because so many people thought he looked and acted gay

Oh well...even the way he just randomly got married to Hailey so quickly was like...huh? Not to say he doesn't find women attractive, but perhaps he also finds men attractive too and is pressured to only focus on women...bisexuality is a thing...I'm bi...the "straight" friend I hooked up with years ago just told me last night he likes me so sexuality is so fluid but you can't always hide who you are and eventually you will say or do something that will send red flags off 

Yeah indeed maybe he's bi or gay but he clearly  come across as someone who try hard to "balance it out" for all the people watching.

Safe to say after watching that video that he has repression issues.

That sucks. I feel like most probably the people around him have done all they could to prevent a "gay" story from breaking. That makes me so sad for him.

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, Bae said:

Safe to say after watching that video that he has repression issues.

That sucks. I feel like most probably the people around him have done all they could to prevent a "gay" story from breaking. That makes me so sad for him.

I mean... If he's straight I never saw a straight doing so many gay stuffs.

Yeah with his original target ( very young girls) which later became nearly all of his fanbase he was surely stopped from saying it. It would have been too much money on the line.

Archived