Savage

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

bUT mr.S haS beEn rIgHt bEfORe 

:triggered:

No, I don’t think it’s coming, almost lost all my hope

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, Savage said:

With the announcement today not being music related, (we pretty much knew it wouldn’t be,) do we still expect a 2/17 announcement and 2/21 single release? No sarcastic responses please, genuinely interested to see what everyone thinks :hug::kiss:

We literally knew it wasn't gonna be music related, so there really just isn't a reason to get discouraged by yesterday's announcement:oprah:

I mean... we know the song exists... and there’s a visual that hasn’t been released that is probably for the song. It has to come at some point, right? 

LadyLuca

If its not the 21 first it will be the 28th or later. People who believe in twitter insiders are also goin to believe in the next rumor.

they dont have time to be angry at the last rumor which turned out a lie, because they are already belive in a new one.

HookerOnAChurch

My thought is that we don't have to think. Relax and just wait, is a matter of time.

Musicisfreedom

Mr. S will be cancelled if it doesn't come next friday, ok everyone? Hope he knows what's coming for him if he lied.

hunny-storm-coming.gif

Bitch I'm Madonna

ModernEcstasy

I don’t think it’s ever coming and we should all teach her a lesson by leaving GGD and never speaking of her again. :vegas:

(I hope that if it doesn’t come, then “reliable insiders” get cancelled and this fan base finally learns a lesson)

Archived