💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do we still think it’s next week?

Savage

Featured Posts

With the announcement today not being music related, (we pretty much knew it wouldn’t be,) do we still expect a 2/17 announcement and 2/21 single release? No sarcastic responses please, genuinely interested to see what everyone thinks :hug::kiss:

TheFriend

Let's just give up ok? Let's leave all the plans to Lord Ga :pray:

All the insiders ain't even inside.

Jose P

I’m curious to see what happens but I won’t get my hopes up. It’s coming this year for sure. Whether the lead is next week who knows. I advise you all not to get your hopes up either. The meltdowns will be catastrophic if nothing happens :saladga:

Ghost Face

There will be war if it isn't and she will loose a couple of 'fans'  I think..

war platoon GIF

Not me tho! I can wait a little longer if needed. It's ready when it's ready :vegas:

It's an honor.

Chromaticunt

If she doesn't release next week/ this month and she still plans on releasing Stupid Love, I will seriously question her and her team and WTF they are doing. A month since the leak is a long ass time. It's not 2009 anymore and the Bad Romance demo comparisons won't work. If they wait till March or April or whenever, Stupid Love will be DOA because it will already be OLD. 

I honestly don't get what you're waiting for. I don't get why Gaga isn't even making reference to new music and is only posting about Haus Labs. It feels so weird. 

But in answer to the OP, no I don't think it will get released next week. Sadly.

Mean Winchester

It it's Stupid Love, she should scrap it due to the leaks.....If it's something else, I think there's a hope. 

HoneyB

I mean at this point I honestly don’t care. She could release it tomorrow or in 3 months and I wouldn’t even blink twice. I’m just going to go with the flow and whenever she decides to release I’ll be there to stream/support it. Ofc I would love for it to release next week but who knows, Gaga and her team are an enigma:enigma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived