Listen to the full album below:

Ew, David!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
14 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Tomorrow :air:

Well, I even said it from the beginning on what time it will happen :shrug: . I have other things to do ( uni, work ) so Saturday ( or weekend in general ) seemed more suitable for my and y'all's schedule :sweat: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

@Enzo @unMANiCURED@ProjectJoanne @SimonSays @GaGaLB @Marges @Tranquility @gagapoppy @Poker @BrothaGaga @Musicisfreedom @Esteban @Blue Madonna @Giorno Giovanna @Gov Hooka

Prepare yourselves, pre-Ceremony starting in 40 minutes :excited2:  :party:  :firega:  .

Also, tag anybody who you think might be interested in this. I don't want this to flop :sweat: .

Ew, David!

ItsCaseyPaul

I didn't get to vote, but I'm HERE Sis.

I hope you Flops didn't sh*t on Fill The Crown or Bite Your Teeth.

I'm prepared either way.

ready to work GIF

TheSlash
1 minute ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

I hope you Flops didn't sh*t on Fill The Crown or Bite Your Teeth.

I'm prepared either way.

ready to work GIF

praise the lord applause GIF

Both are bops :giveup: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

39d636b9e6d140d531bb5336348f7ea2.jpg

Hello everybody and welcome to the grand ceremony for the megarate to the already ICONIQUE album “I Disagree” by Poppy :legend: !

Today will be a day full of being buried six feet deep and covered in concrete, burning things down, begging for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ, split personality disorders, filling the crowns, needing nothing, sitting and staying, biting your teeth, being sick of the sun and not going outside! :tony: 

Today we burn things down to build a new society out of the ruins!

Today we disagree! :fthis: 

What are your thoughts about the album? How do you think the songs were rated? Discuss and share your thoughts! :heart: 

In this coming hour, prior to the actual ceremony, I will share some interesting statistics revolving around the ratings, without giving too much away about the actual rates :excited2: .

Then, at 7:00pm CET the actual ceremony starts with the reveal of #10 :diane: . After that, each rank up to #3 is revealed. And then, at around 9:00 to 9:15pm CET the #1 will be revealed :firega: .

After all the revelations, some final statistics – which could not be shared before the reveals of the ranks - are shared and give some final details about the megarate :lana: .

Also, as a side note, I try to also put Poppy’s comment about the song into the reveals, but not every song has an official one yet. So sometimes there won’t be such a comment! :awkney: 

I thank all of you for participating in this and wish you all a great time! :kara: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

Fun fact #1

In this megarate, 14 people sent in rates. Each participant is able to give 101 points at most (all songs but the favorite rated 10 and the favorite song having an 11). This makes 1,414 of total possible points to be given :nooo: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

Fun fact #3

The largest gap between two songs’ scores is 1.05. The smallest one between two songs is 0.01 :tony: .

I have to say that this megarate was a ride. So many times there were ties with multiple songs :saladga: . But no tie in this one :diane: .

This was the last fun fact for now, the rest will be shared after the reveal of #1! Stay tuned, #10 is revealed in 10 minutes :excited2: !

Ew, David!

TheSlash

#10 Nothing I Need

Nothing-I-Need.jpg

Average score: 7.07

Highest score: 10 - @Musicisfreedom

Lowest score: 2 - @Marges

Comment(s):

@ProjectJoanne : I love how slow and smooth this is, GREAT transitioner to the next part of the album :classy:

@SimonSays : Not a fan of this track really. I actually like it but I don’t see myself listening to it. The production shines a little because of how dark the rest of the album sounds.

@Esteban : Dreamy Synthpop, I love the electronic bells in this song. It's soft,sweet... The shoegaze guitar is nice too. But the song is too short so it misses something to be really interesting. But it's a cute break on that crazy album.

Poppy about the song:

It’s a more straightforward arrangement-wise, kind of like a deep breath. It’s about everything I thought I wanted is actually nothing that I need and coming to terms with a lot of things. Maybe certain things that I was drawn to or attracted to, and I realized that what I need I already have at the bare minimum, and happiness is way more important than material objects.

Listen to the song below

Spoiler

Ew, David!

Just now, TheSlash said:

I kinda expected it even before the megarate :noparty: 

So Did I, it's like the least favored song on the album when Bite Your Teeth exists :derpga:

Archived