💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

There is nothing impressive about Billie, but...

Quark

Featured Posts

Thomas P
37 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

let us also not forget when recently she clanned with her brother to mock Gaga’s meat dress in order to look edgy and “over it”.

that was cheap and a turning point for me. unforgivable.

HAHA the fact that pissed so many of you off still makes me laugh

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I understand what you mean, but clearly she resonated with a lot of people and that’s why she’s on top. No one deserves to be on top, it just happens for some and doesn’t for others.

Anyways, sometimes I wish people would leave you alone :selena:. Not anyone in this thread per say, but any Billie thread, I find you say your piece on her respectfully and then get bombarded with people attacking your opinion. It makes having these threads such a nuisance.   

thank you for putting per se. because I thought this was in reference to me but I don’t think I had conversed with that person so I hope I dodged a bullet 

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

thank you for putting per se. because I thought this was in reference to me but I don’t think I had conversed with that person so I hope I dodged a bullet 

No not you, but in any Billie thread that’s come up in the past couple of months, there are some people that say downright hateful, mean and untrue things about her and then there are people like @FfFfFfFF who literally just say they’re opinion in a respectful way and leave it at that. Some members of this site lob them in together and it’s not fair to members who are just sharing their opinions on a pop forum. 

LadyxGaGa
Just now, Thomas P said:

No not you, but in any Billie thread that’s come up in the past couple of months, there are some people that say downright hateful, mean and untrue things about her and then there are people like @FfFfFfFF who literally just say they’re opinion in a respectful way and leave it at that. Some members of this site lob them in together and it’s not fair to members who are just sharing their opinions on a pop forum. 

that’s so ****ing stupid tbh, we all have opinions and they differ we should be able to be civilized to discuss and disagree with each other. some people are really on one, on here huh? 

Thomas P
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

that’s so ****ing stupid tbh, we all have opinions and they differ we should be able to be civilized to discuss and disagree with each other. some people are really on one, on here huh? 

Ya it’s annoying af

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

lol because deserving success is so subjective? doesn't everyone deserve success? I don't get why she should have to feed off the bottom, because you don't want her to be on top? 

You are still subjective.. you did not make any points and just said things in an attempt to defend her. Expressions like " she is young" or "fresh" have 0 persuasive power. She can be anywhere she wants and people will have the right to discuss, criticise or question. 

and I am describing facts, because I like said I am being objective instead of being subjective, because how I feel about her varies from person to person. but facts states concrete evidence so it makes it harder to argue against facts. 

They have 0 persuasive power then. The implication might be that you should not try to prove something that varies from person to person.

Again, the fact that she is successful and young at the same time doesn't prove anything at all.

also what is under-whelming to you, might be extraordinary to someone else. you have to be objective about talking about certain points because if you only talk from the side of emotion then the argument becomes moot. 

Opinions are personal. Even presenting facts like you do can have subjectivity and personal bias behind them. People are allowed to question her success, either than you like it or no and do it in a subjective manner.

PoetsTryinWrite
On 2/14/2020 at 3:53 AM, Gypsy Life said:

12 year old boys need something to make them feel k00l & edgy, and she does just that. The bar is on the ground.

People said the same of Gaga when she made me feel cool when I was twelve. 

Defend Your Humanity.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, Glamourpuss said:

That's how I used to feel about Lana Del Rey.

But now I stan. :ally:

Me too! :bradley:

Dukttape

I've come to realize that Billie complainers either feel threatened or haven't heard her live performances. She doesn't "whisper" in those and that's always the goto BS argument. You're all basically Little Madonsters c. 2009 counting on her downfall, calling her a fad. I don't even consider myself a big fan of her's but I can tell you guys are in denial and delusional.

Animal Claws
10 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

You're all basically Little Madonsters c. 2009 counting on her downfall, calling her a fad. I don't even consider myself a big fan of her's but I can tell you guys are in denial and delusional.

Not this time, stop comparing her to Gaga's situation, that's completely different.

BleepBloop
On 2/14/2020 at 4:51 AM, GAGAXABO said:

I think that everyone seems to see this girl as the Second Coming and, although I like her message, there is nothing new or innovative about her. A good marketing strategy though.

Lorde seems to me much more talented (pity she just seems to have turned to the commercial side of things).

Lorde? Commercial? Where exactly? When exactly? How exactly? 

Ally Campana
On 2/14/2020 at 10:13 AM, myusername said:

Billie's from the best this miserable generation of artists can offer to you but  it still pretty unimpressive. Poor generation. 

PD: To the kindergarten, don't cry please. 

Here's a sad image for you to pretend you're depressed, it's "billie's lyrics belike".

c00.jpg

Omg :duck::air:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived