Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

There is nothing impressive about Billie, but...

Quark

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

She is an indicting reflection of 13 year old Instagram models and 50 year old rock critics. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

It's actually pathetic how much y'all hate on Billie

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bubblegum Bitch
37 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

It's actually pathetic how much y'all hate on Billie

Where did you see hate? :madge:

Awakened M
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I think she’s nothing special.

however, she’s still better than all these basic faves that y’all worship (Ex. Ava Max, Dua Lipa).

I can respect the artistry of her brother, who I believe is the brains and brilliance behind Billie Eilish.

Why you gotta disrespect her like that? She's far from basic. Like, please.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Cookie Tookie
24 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Why you gotta disrespect her like that? She's far from basic. Like, please.

Her first album was the epitome of generic radio pop. Like, please.

I’ll wait for the second album to be released to make a final judgement, but as far as her performance abilities go, they’re utterly nonexistent. At least Billie is somewhat interesting.

androiduser
2 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

I do like her but I feel like she could potentially fizzle out over time, like I can’t ever see her having her Sound of Music Tribute moment, (or any of the countless times Gaga showcased her vocals to regain interest). 

maybe because she's , you know... a different type of an artist?

Smother Em Eh

I haven’t listened to her enough but I do think she is a somewhat interesting and talented Artist far better then her peers. 

I don’t care for her music or aesthetic but I do think it’s unique. I’m not a fan of her though. She just doesn’t appeal to me. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bubblegum Bitch
44 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’ll wait for the second album to be released to make a final judgement, but as far as her performance abilities go, they’re utterly nonexistent. At least Billie is somewhat interesting.

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Quark said:

That is exactly what I am trying to say. She has everything well measured or connected and she is overall a good package but no one single component seems impressive to me.

A complete package that works together is rare these days to me in pop... Usually some singer is trying to oversing or a producer is trying to prove how cool they are, or the lyrics are some trite fluff.  Having artists with the goal of simply serving the song is its own kind of art.  With Finneas and Billie the song dictates the rest. 

Cello

Her talent is impressive, especially considering her age. 

I've only recently started listening to her, but I currently have her album on repeat, I love it. 

Her debut has definitely reminded me of Gaga at times. I have similar feelings towards WWAFA as I did with TF back in the day - something different and exciting at last! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Delusional
3 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I think she’s nothing special.

however, she’s still better than all these basic faves that y’all worship (Ex. Ava Max, Dua Lipa).

I can respect the artistry of her brother, who I believe is the brains and brilliance behind Billie Eilish.

Repeat that again sis 

EPoUpsiWoAcgHh7.png

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Delusional
9 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

Taylor Swift's aquaintance? 

Everyone in music is Taylor swifts acquaintance until you do something revenge-song worthy

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived