💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith to release third studio album 'To Die For' on May 1

theduy

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They have chosen  their pronouns already, please respeckt dat! :madge:

Should we just assume what pronoun someone wants to be referred to as? Or do you think we spend our time reading each artists Wiki page to know everything about their preferences are? Just checking since we’re not being “respeckt”ful.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Should we just assume what pronoun someone wants to be referred to as? Or do you think we spend our time reading each artists Wiki page to know everything about their preferences are? Just checking since we’re not being “respeckt”ful.

Well... they did break the internet a lil when they announced their pronoun change on insta a few months ago 

I love how this stays a topic on any Sam Smith related threads dkskdj ha impact 

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

I don’t care about it’s music too much tbh 

Um that’s a human being you’re talking about there, not a rock. 

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Ha isn’t a pronoun cis

Ha is  :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Well... they did break the internet a lil when they announced their pronoun change on insta a few months ago 

I love how this stays a topic on any Sam Smith related threads dkskdj ha impact 

You’re the one who brought it up tho. Tf?

And you also told someone to be “respekt”ful for using “ha” yet you’re using it also. Sorry we don’t all get an alert when someone is “breaking the internet”. :ohwell: 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

You’re the one who brought it up tho? Tf

And you also told someone to be “respekt”ful for using “ha” yet you’re using it also. Sorry we don’t all get an alert when someone is “breaking the internet”. :ohwell: 

Is it that hard to say sorry and correct your way? Too proud for that?

4tsmb9u.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Um that’s a human being you’re talking about there, not a rock. 

?

BYE

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is it that hard to say sorry and correct your way? Too proud for that?

4tsmb9u.png

I did nothing wrong. You all brought the drama. Had he said “Sam Smith prefers to be referred to by XYZ pronouns” fine but don’t just assume that I know something and tell me to be “respekt”ful. That’s rude af and now you’re involving yourself and saying I’m too proud like you know me. Girl bye. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Idc what anyone says. They serve VOCALS. They serve CHOREO. They serve VISUALS. They serve PRODUCTION. I'm SO stoked for this new album! :kiss:

Venus Rose

We really can’t have a mature conversation about a non-binary artist without conflict, can we? This community really disappoints me sometimes. It’s already an issue that most of these comments are surrounding their pronouns and identity, when the thread has nothing to do with such. Anyways, I’m not really into their music but if it sounds anything like “Dancing With A Stranger” and “How Do You Sleep”, I’ll definitely be listening. :whitney:

TimisaMonster

Album cover is a creative....choice :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2School4Cool

I’m so excited! Their previously released songs are great and this new single is probably the best yet from this album, I’m obsessed with it. I can’t wait to hear the rest!

See The Best In Everyone

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They have chosen  their pronouns already, please respeckt dat! :madge:

They?:huh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived