💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Earns 50th BB Dance Club Songs #1

Hades

Featured Posts

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Yeah I don't think so. They don't know what is playing where. It's literally just the sales of a single applied to the genre of the song. Which is why Gaga has You and I as a Dance Single Sales #1 lol.

It's definitely a weird system. Like, I don't believe for a second Marry the Night was the number one played song in dance clubs anywhere, not even for a week :rip: Even Paparazzi and TIHTY held the top spot. That's just impossible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic but I just listened to Madonna’s Bond theme for the first time and Im blown away. She always breaks the mould :giveup:

myluis617

Um well is the Dance chart that competitive anymore?... Like mostly Hip hop and R&B is being played no days. 

Candy Gaga
15 hours ago, shoful said:

YESSSS!!!! Now lets start releasing God Control and make it 51!! This era just keeps on giving. Amazing all around!

that person literally comes into every Madonna thread and writes a negative post. Like bitch if you hate her so much why are you coming to these threads. Go bother someone else. We all know you do it cause you CRAVE attention 

He won't have 20K rep if he's an attention seeker

FfFfFfFF
On 2/14/2020 at 12:14 PM, GagaInTheZone said:

This chart is such a mistery to me... Like how does it even work? All flop songs seem to go #1 there

DJs submit lists with the songs they used during their sets.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, Deagan said:

Yeah I don't think so. They don't know what is playing where. It's literally just the sales of a single applied to the genre of the song. Which is why Gaga has You and I as a Dance Single Sales #1 lol.

Can you stop being a jerk? Just lay on that fkin towel and shut up

Archived