Nicki Minaj

Did you not read?? JUST ONE 

And where is your explanation?? 

poot-lovato-1491311298-list-handheld-0.j

Hottie Detector

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demi and Selena because everything they put out is more of the same since Disney. And every album cover is just white/monochrome so it's not an enticing catalogue to go through.

edit: oh sorry just one

but the reason is the same for both so :vegas:

ice heard one side from above

Dr Fudge

You know, I really try to appreciate artists for what they are.

but I can’t with Camilla. Her voice is so grating to me. It’s like if you took Britney’s baby voice and combined it with one of those high pitch dog whistles. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

NFRatwell
17 minutes ago, ice bear said:

Demi and Selena because everything they put out is more of the same since Disney. And every album cover is just white/monochrome so it's not an enticing catalogue to go through.

edit: oh sorry just one

but the reason is the same for both so :vegas:

Ma’am Demi has had one black and white album cover. 

Diamonster

I’m between Halsey and Demi Lovato, not bad singers or anything but I just, their voices don’t feel good in my brain, I can’t stand them, but I’d say Demi more than Halsey

messybottom
53 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Like Shakira, JLO, Tove Lo, etc love them as themselves but not their music. Because their song production/melody is a little different from my liking.. 

Tove Lo, sweetie, I’m so sorry. 

stream the masterpiece that is Lady Wood

ProfessionalClown

Lana, she can do so many things  but I've listened to all her records and I just sont understand. I could throw 12 songs from all her records together and you could pass it off as a new album and no one would probably bat an eye. I love her voice and her style but I just thing there's a major lack of creativity production wise. I love music like that (Bon Iver is one of my all time faves) but there's still sone variety there. With her its just kind of copy paste. 

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Katy Perry basically because she lacks talent in all fronts 

I thought the same until I actually found out that she is a great song writer and guitarist. 
She has some talent. I mean atleast she writes songs and plays an instrument like Britney and Rihanna. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Franch Toast

Arianna. 

The licking donuts thing turned me off, and then I heard her music, and it turned me off even more. :derpga: The only good part about "7 Rings" is what she samples from "My Favorite Things" – the rest of it just makes her seem like a pretentious, materialistic wench. The only song of hers I like is the parody she did with the SNL ladies when she hosted called "This is Not a Feminist Song," and it's not really her song per se. 

She/Her/Hers

Ariana Grande. 

I'm not speaking about her as a person as I don't know her, but her music has zero redeeming qualities for me. 

I know this site is obsessed with whether or not someone can have huge vocals, which is why they seem to love her, but she can't enunciate her words and I don't find that loud whistle thing she does to be appealing at all. 

Im also not a fan of the style of music either. Whatever it is you want to call it...urban or trap or r&b...whatever the hell she does, I don't care for. 

TheSlash

Ed Sheeran. I'm just not a fan of his voice and even tho his productions got better, away from that guitar-only, I can't bear his lyrics and his voice at all.

The only song by him I actually like is a remix of his song "Photograph" :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

Archived