💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think some Gaga fans hate Billie because...

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa
18 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

I think people overthink it way to much, You can just not like someone for your own reasons. It's not a group effort to dislike someone or something.

I like some of Billie's music but can't get fully into her as an artist for a couple different reasons. That's it, no hidden agenda.

true, but I think where the difference between you and the other monsters that dislike her is that they want to see Billie fail or I just don’t get the people that think one’s success can affect another 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
20 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

but what makes her annoying tho? like her music is annoying? 

hey you never answered this, like does her annoying nature translate into her music or do you just find her as a person annoying but finding her music talented?

Gaga fans feel threatened by Billie because she’s enjoying the same success that Gaga did during her peak. Same as Madonna fans disliked Gaga. I think it’s also a mortality thing; we’re growing older and less relevant by the second...

Its the circle of stan life. :ohwell:

LadyxGaGa
2 minutes ago, SLGS said:

Gaga fans feel threatened by Billie because she’s enjoying the same success that Gaga did during her peak. Same as Madonna fans disliked Gaga. I think it’s also a mortality thing; we’re growing older and less relevant by the second...

But isn’t that on Gaga to stay relevant. Like if people truly feel threatened then it’s on Gaga to reclaim her throne? in a sense

LadyxGaGa
8 minutes ago, SLGS said:

also fingers crossed billie’s peak continues for at least 4 more albums, like I hope they are all diamond certified albums

Archived