Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think some Gaga fans hate Billie because...

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, brucee said:

Mazzy Star and Radiohead...

I meant more of the modern vibes or that mainstream alternative sound, Mazzy is like a league of their own IMO for that genre, and for Radiohead I was talking about women so I def agree but I just didnt include them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
austincola
13 hours ago, Admin said:

I like Lana a lot and I wish her all the best but let’s not act like she didn’t have a chance to be as big as Billie. Interscope gave her an SNL performance before she even had a hit song, and she blew it.

Because SNL makes or breaks an artist 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, austincola said:

Because SNL makes or breaks an artist 😂😂😂

Did you not see A Star Is Born? 🤡

13 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I don't really see any similarity between Lana and Billie, I think you're overthinking it. The truth is: Billie is the hot girl now and is skyrocketing the way Gaga did back in the days while changing the musical and artistic landscape in the process. Little Monsters are basically turning into circa-2008 Madonna fans, and in 10 years, another newbie is gonna come along and make Billie stans mad.

Yes sad but true, it's ok w this fanbase as along as the artist isn't perceived as a threat. (and I don't see why Billie is because her and Gaga's music is nothing alike).

Dreammonster

Lmfao...I don't like Billie because she didn't deserve album of the year. That shouldve gone to Lana for NFR, and she disrespected both Lana and Gaga. First Gaga by saying Ouch to the iconic meat dress and then by saying that Thank you, next... deserved the award over NFR. Plus all she does is whisper no range in her voice. 

LadyxGaGa

let’s just pray and hope of this album from Billie didn’t win you over her next album does and really cements her as future legend in the making, let’s hope she gets huge sales with her next body of work, or more critical acclaim

StrawberryBlond

I kinda get what you're saying. I've always wanted to see Lana become as big as this and to see her not do the same despite putting out superior material is hard. She may not care but she needs a lot more credit than she's currently getting. Billie's winning Song of the Year (the award that actually awards for actual songwriting prowess) for Bad Guy, which is original and a good song but not amazingly written, nowhere near the intricacy of Lana's work, yet Lana still hasn't won a single Grammy. Billie just has a whole lot more to give, the praise is being shovelled on her way too early and it means more deserving people who are at their peak right now are being unnoticed.

LadyxGaGa
18 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Then if that’s the case then we can make this same thread about Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and the list goes on. I think many people like myself just can’t understand the praise she gets when as op kinda mentioned there are many artists who have produced similar work and even better that don’t get the recognition she’s getting. I don’t think anyone personally hates her because we don’t ****ing know her. It’s about the music. 

but it’s not billie’s job to make sure said artist get there due praise. the people that are fawning over billie are her fans, that’s how you win people over in this business is with their talent. If you don’t get why people like her, move on to someone you do like? but don’t make people feel stupid or bad for liking something you don’t, also fingers crossed billie’s next album is an even bigger hit, hopefully she puts to rest the curse that is the sophomore slump. I want her to kind of surpass Shania Twain in terms of album sales, at least in my native country. The States

BleepBloop

Ummm not to offend you, but this is the most pointless thread in a while. How can you compare someone who's been here for 10 years and someone who's just started. I doubt Billie's gonna be this hot of a topic in ten years.

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I doubt Billie's gonna be this hot of a topic in ten years.

People said that about Gaga ten years ago. 

BleepBloop
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

People said that about Gaga ten years ago. 

No I didn't mean it that way, but thanks for hitting me with this standard response to any Billie critique lol. I recently started liking Billie again OKAY. Anyways, what I said was totally harmless and understandable. Billie obviously isn't going to be this big thing in ten years, it's just how things work

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

No I didn't mean it that way, but thanks for hitting me with this standard response to any Billie critique lol. I recently started liking Billie again OKAY. Anyways, what I said was totally harmless and understandable. Billie obviously isn't going to be this big thing in ten years, it's just how things work

fingers crossed she is bigger in ten years

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

fingers crossed she is bigger in ten years

Well, I wouldn't have anything against, as long as it's well-earned:happy:

Archived