💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

4BLAiNE

Featured Posts

HausOfG

I kept hearing about the amazing belt Billie does at the end of this song and I finally listened to it and

Tired French GIF by Julia Jennings

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuntalicious
On 2/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, Helxig said:

This is gonna sound sick playing through the cinema speakers :tony:

Thought the same thing! :bradley:

Love the song! She sounds great too.

Uniquecorn

If they make a Little Nightmares movie, she could sing over the main theme song :lana:

Also, I would be shook if she did a scream at the end of No Time to Die :wtfga: She could be the next Metal queen screaming with Metallica :ladyhaha:

i would have made a thread for this instead i put this here. 

The part around 9 to 11 when she talks about social media, it's like so interresting because if we look back i history, what stan culture has done to Gaga is worse. We gave her everything for like two three big years and then took it all away in 2 more years.... A big downfall of Fame that might have just make everything happening today more logical. 

I think we have work to do if we wanna make stan culture something else and take it to a safer dimension for artist to be themselves. 

If you agree let's unite. Let's spread more love and kindness over this desperate immaterial world and generate a new kind of experience. The people make war IRL. Is internet just a mirror, as chaotic as the real world ? or couldn't we make the blue a safe place ?

hello hello baby.

not a huge Billie fan but I do like this track, her belting isn't amazing but I only say that cause being a huge fan of Xtina and Gaga. Then again Billie has a beautiful voice and I'm looking forward to see her growth as a singer :)

AxelWolf

LadyxGaGa
On 2/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, Cuntalicious said:

Thought the same thing! :bradley:

Love the song! She sounds great too.

i didn’t even think about what this is going to sound like at the movie. i might be inclined to go and listen

LadyxGaGa
On 2/18/2020 at 3:58 PM, axelwolf said:

not a huge Billie fan but I do like this track, her belting isn't amazing but I only say that cause being a huge fan of Xtina and Gaga. Then again Billie has a beautiful voice and I'm looking forward to see her growth as a singer :)

me to sis I can only hope she goes up from here 

LadyxGaGa
On 2/18/2020 at 5:25 AM, brucee said:

i would have made a thread for this instead i put this here. 

The part around 9 to 11 when she talks about social media, it's like so interresting because if we look back i history, what stan culture has done to Gaga is worse. We gave her everything for like two three big years and then took it all away in 2 more years.... A big downfall of Fame that might have just make everything happening today more logical. 

I think we have work to do if we wanna make stan culture something else and take it to a safer dimension for artist to be themselves. 

If you agree let's unite. Let's spread more love and kindness over this desperate immaterial world and generate a new kind of experience. The people make war IRL. Is internet just a mirror, as chaotic as the real world ? or couldn't we make the blue a safe place ?

oh my god i’ve never seen her interviews tbh but this was very nice to watch. I like the dynamic her and her brother have 

LadyxGaGa
On 2/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, HausOfG said:

I kept hearing about the amazing belt Billie does at the end of this song and I finally listened to it and

Tired French GIF by Julia Jennings

lol i can’t tell what this gif indicates 

LadyxGaGa
On 2/15/2020 at 9:15 AM, Hades said:

I actually like this. The second song of hers I like after Crown.

crown is such a cool song. i love the bass in that 

JusKeepBreathin

She'll have her Oscar by this time next year. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived