💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

4BLAiNE

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

I like it! Nice to hear her belt a bit, I feel she has a lot more vocal range than she shows. The fool me once fool me twice part reminds me of Sam Smiths 007 song, the line where he sings how do I live how, how do I breathe part 

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
likeitrough

it's nice but i wish her voice had some more "va va voom" to match the epicness of the orchestra. 

the ending is really great though. 

OMonster

Man, she is such a talent. 

Seriously. To be THAT young and to express such emotion, maturity and feeling in her voice?

She is a rarity imo, and totally incomparable to the kind of artists she gets grouped with. 

There is something very special about Billie. Gonna have a long career.

subtext / fantasy

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's the vibe you're supposed to get. There's usually a death theme with the Bond movies and songs. 

thanks now i understand why this song makes me feel this way and she did a good job at giving this song the vibe its supposed to have good job billie 

Omg those vocals at the end :pray:

This reminds me of a Lana song SOOO much and I LOVE it!!! :pray:

Bloody hooker

I love this :excited:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

39 minutes ago, melon said:

I hope not, it’s not my cup of tea and I can see everyone else here loves it.  Hopefully people respect each other’s opinions enough to not be negative 

Billie will probably always be a controversial topic on this site im not really sure why people cant state their opinion nicely and go but I'm not really opposed to watching melt downs either. :shrug:

JudasJustDance

I thought her vocals would deviate from it sounding like a James Bond song but nope! Production and vocals compliment each-other well.

I really want Billie to master her voice if that makes sense, like the same way she sings now but with a more louder/pronounced/powerful? voice. Not necessarily just to sing louder but like still keep the *whispers*:selena: but have it sound more powerful. A horrible explanation but her vocals have much potential 

Luke78619

She ate this

haters who said she was an awful choice for a bond song can choke tbh :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived