• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Nnnnn Hans Zimmer falling into the Billie trend. :fail:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Regina George

I like it! I learned to appreciate her style of singing.. I think this song is a perfect fit for 007 movie.. 

Franch Toast

Due to the strong nostalgia factor, my favorite Bond songs are "Nobody Does It Better (The Spy Who Loved me)" by Carly Simon, "A View to a Kill" by Duran Duran, and "The World Is Not Enough" by Garbage, but I like Billie's song too, and I'm sure it'll grow on me, especially once I see it in the movie. I think it's very fitting for the Bond universe, and as others have said, it sounds both like Bond & like Billie. It's quite dark and haunting. 

She/Her/Hers

Morphine Prince
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I like it! I learned to appreciate her style of singing.. I think this song is a perfect fit for 007 movie.. 

I’m so happy to hear you’ve started to see the light :giveup:

Actually idk if you were one of the obsessed haters here but still :hug: 

Im not trying to be mean or disrespectfull but the entire time i was listening i imaginet this song playing in the part of a movie where the person was about to commit suïcide or was about to die im sorry if this comment offended anyone but this is just the vibe i got while listening to this song 

funkyhaus
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TYPE THIS OMFG

LANA NEEDS TO SING A BOND THEME WTF

Lana walked so Billie could run 

:madge:

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I didn’t even know you hated Billie :laughga:

Did you like the song?

No :selena:  what I will say is that the instrumentation from FINNEAS and Hans Zimmer is dope! Its really really anthemic which is exactly what you want from a song from a big movie. Shallow done it with Gaga's vocals, Skyfall done it with both. 

But its Billie's voice. I really dislike it. It sounds really shaky in the beginning, and its just very light. Nothing to it, no emotion or anything. She had one good belt towards the end of the song. But what I needed was a stronger vocalist than Billie. Compared to the 2 previous Bond songs with vocalists, this is very weak :selena:  I need to feel something from a vocal, and I didn't feel anything from her vocals/this song. 

on a scale of 1-10, I'd give this a 3 or a 4... mainly from the instrumentation than anything else  :vegas:

@Glamourpuss  :selena:

End Racism Now

sillynate

You could be the sweetest god damn apple hanging from the tree and there’s always gonna be someone who doesn’t like apples (do those people really exist though? Like who doesn’t like apples? I should’ve used peaches instead. That’s the devil’s fruit :awkney:)

life lesson 101

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, messybottom said:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TYPE THIS OMFG

LANA NEEDS TO SING A BOND THEME WTF

Unfortunately, I feel like they tend to more and more tap into who's hot right now when choosing who's going to sing the theme. I feel like Lana would have been an obvious choice when she started out, but now she kinda missed that train.

I personally never will overcome the fact Amy Winehouse never got to do it.

TimisaMonster
23 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

She is already gonna perform in less than a week??? :wtfga: Wow they are not joking when it comes to her promo team...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gypsy Life

I saw people talk about a high note so I went to listen out of curiosity, only to find all she did was raise her voice a little over her usual ASMR vocals. I feel tricked.

messybottom

it's phenomenal but has nothing on Skyfall. I said what I said :ohwell:

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im not trying to be mean or disrespectfull but the entire time i was listening i imaginet this song playing in the part of a movie where the person was about to commit suïcide or was about to die im sorry if this comment offended anyone but this is just the vibe i got while listening to this song 

That's the vibe you're supposed to get. There's usually a death theme with the Bond movies and songs. 

Archived