4BLAiNE

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I was skeptical at first but I love it whew!:golfclap:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

honestly...Ā average at bestĀ :chica:Ā I have been listening to lots of bond theme songs over the past few weeks and this is weak compared to most of them and doesnā€™t push any boundaries at all...Ā 

heauxmatica

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Absolutely impressed! And her vocals are amazing as well!Ā :bradley:

Iā€™m intrigued to see what the blind haters in this forum will have to say about thisĀ :nails:

@xoxo CraigĀ :lolly:

Spoiler

:trollga:

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Ā 

Ā 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, melon said:

honestly...Ā average at bestĀ :chica:Ā I have been listening to lots of bond theme songs over the past few weeks and this is weak compared to most of them and doesnā€™t push any boundaries at all...Ā 

Nobody asked her to push boundaries: she was asked to make a Bond song, and she delivered while staying true to herself. That's how you do this job right.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

In another hand, her vocals impressed me... It's definitely better than bad guy.

- What every non-fan who only listened to bad guy and think itā€™s indicative of her sound saysĀ 

Just now, elijahfan said:

Nobody asked her to push boundaries: she was asked to make a Bond song, and she delivered while staying true to herself. That's how you do this job right.

Iā€™m just saying out of the 25 or so bond songs this is boring. Ā Not a Billie hater at all, Samā€™s song was also atrocious.

Go and listen to some of the classic ones and they sound different, rock, ballads, love songs of all kinds. I personally find this super dull and donā€™t think itā€™s good but Iā€™m not criticising those who like it :)Ā 

heauxmatica

Wow, I'm currently to the second verse and the song is still elevating, I love it.

Much better than expected!Ā Definitely better thanĀ Writing's on the WallĀ but on a first listen, still behind Skyfall.Ā It'll probably grow on me.

Archived