Their minds!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It is actually so good. I enjoy it. :music:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyxGaGa

I hope this one goes #1 for awhile. fingers crossed this also helps her get a oscar nomination. maybe even win one. also please god let her sweep next years grammy’s

Anderson123

Love Billie and love the song, it sounds like what I imagined it'd be like. The thing is omg, I can't stop thinking about Lana losing Album of the Year to Billie and then again a Bond song which would've fit her style so much.

Gagaism

Imagine being the youngest to get an Oscar right after being the youngest to snap all main categories at the Grammys :giveup:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I hope this one goes #1 for awhile. fingers crossed this also helps her get a oscar nomination. maybe even win one. also please god let Gaga sweep next years grammy’s

Fixed it for ya. :fan:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Love Billie and love the song, it sounds like what I imagined it'd be like. The thing is omg, I can't stop thinking about Lana losing Album of the Year to Billie and then again a Bond song which would've fit her style so much.

Don't worry about Lana, she has a soundtrack for Alice in Wonderland in the works.  :)

LadyxGaGa

I actually hope this becomes the year that Billie reaches some sort of legendary status, like maybe this song could hold the top spot for X amount of weeks, or maybe be on the best selling. that would be a nice notch on her belt

Illuminati Freak

It's a typical Bond song to me. It's dark and pretty. I still think nobody can top Adele's theme. Madonna still slaps for doing the most unconventional Bond theme song ever. 

Lemon Pie

yassssss

this song has that special touch, that wind that sounds like an Oscar winning song...

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

2School4Cool

She did a great job! It’s a great blend between her signature sound and the typical James Bond style. Honestly I grow more and more impressed with her every day.

See The Best In Everyone

Jose P
50 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Imagine being the youngest to get an Oscar right after being the youngest to snap all main categories at the Grammys :giveup:

I don’t think she would be the youngest to receive an Oscar. Would still be very impressive if she won tho.

Archived