Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Review a Song!

RodeckDanny

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

Could you honestly review my song/video? What do you think? Honest reviews are welcome :D It's my first song ever published so yeah I really wanna know more about what people perceive.

In exchange, you tell me any song you like and I'll make a little review of the songwriting, production, vocals, etc. From my knowledge as a Music and Music production final year student :) 

Sounds fun huh?

Here's mine! Think of a song yourself!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Delusional

Cute bop!

wish you so much success, keep it up sis! Gonna stream it to get you that $$
dance dancing GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

BlackCrown

Litterally me sitting on my couch right now dancing while listening to your song

7krh.gif

I really love it, I've listened to it 3 times on a loop, the rythm is so good, the production is fire , your voice is on point, it sounds fresh, it's catchy, it's definitely a bop :firega:

You're very talented, I'll be streaming your song, and waiting you next ones ! :kara:

I don't know your story, but I find it cool that people who have grown being fan of Gaga's music are now making their own. What's even more cool is that your music has its own personality, being a monster it could have sounded a bit like Gaga's songs, but it doesn't, you have your own style and that's fantastic

Btw, the music video looks cool too, I love the shots with the gold curtain 

Wish you a lot of success, and most importantly, have fun doing what you do ! :party:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

RodeckDanny
On 2/14/2020 at 12:06 AM, DeIusional said:

Cute bop!

wish you so much success, keep it up sis! Gonna stream it to get you that $$
dance dancing GIF

Thank you so so much :D really!

RodeckDanny
23 hours ago, BlackCrown said:

Litterally me sitting on my couch right now dancing while listening to your song

7krh.gif

I really love it, I've listened to it 3 times on a loop, the rythm is so good, the production is fire , your voice is on point, it sounds fresh, it's catchy, it's definitely a bop :firega:

You're very talented, I'll be streaming your song, and waiting you next ones ! :kara:

I don't know your story, but I find it cool that people who have grown being fan of Gaga's music are now making their own. What's even more cool is that your music has its own personality, being a monster it could have sounded a bit like Gaga's songs, but it doesn't, you have your own style and that's fantastic

Btw, the music video looks cool too, I love the shots with the gold curtain 

Wish you a lot of success, and most importantly, have fun doing what you do ! :party:

WOW. All you said was so beautiful and inspirational, thank you SO much! Yes, gaga is a BIG inspiration of mine and I guess you'll see a bit of that in other songs, but of course i'm trying to develop my own style! I'll be releasing four more songs in the following months so I hope you enjoy those too. And I do agree that having fun is the most important thing, and getting opinions a feedbacks like yours just fill me with inspiration and motivation to keep making what I love, 

THANKS!

Red Velvet

It's really good. The rhythm is on point and it's a bop. I don't know why, but there is something I can't explain about this song. You still have a long way to go, Danny but with your music, you'll get there in no time. I'd give it a 9/10. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

SwissMonster

I love the MV aesthetics :giveup:

And the song is obviously nice too! I will definitely keep streaming it :)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

RodeckDanny
12 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

It's really good. The rhythm is on point and it's a bop. I don't know why, but there is something I can't explain about this song. You still have a long way to go, Danny but with your music, you'll get there in no time. I'd give it a 9/10. 

Wow that's awesome!! Thank you for such great wishes :D 

3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I love the MV aesthetics :giveup:

And the song is obviously nice too! I will definitely keep streaming it :)

YASS! Thank you! an 80s prom is what i pictured when I made this song and I'm glad you liked the visuals <3 

Archived